♡ The Introduction ♡

************************************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

***************************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

****************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

******************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

********

✧✿✧

**

____________________________________

SETTING:
~ S.Korea and U.S~

WORD COUNT:
~ 2,000 to 2,300 words per chapter ~

GENRE:
~ Obsession, Melodrama, Thriller, Marriage, (Dark) Romance, Cliffhanger, (Heavy) Smut, Emotional, Suspense, Exotic Romance, Crime, And Forbidden Affair ~

TIME SETTING:
~ 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2023 ~

SMALL SUMMARY:
~ A divorced woman falls into a lustful temptation after her ex-husband is brought back into her life after 7 years ~

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

FEMALE LEAD:
Esther Lee, Born in 1994. 28 years old. Sign: Leo. Appearance: 5'2". Long wavy, dark brunette hair with bangs. She is to be considered the most beautiful woman in in the planet, but she developed mental health problems after her divorce. Character traits: dedicated and hardworking woman who always focused on achieving her goals. All her hard work throughout the years is thrown into turmoil after life gives her a 2nd chance encounter with her ex-husband.
Her Love Interest: Byun Baekhyun

--

JAKE LEE:
Born in 2017. Age: 6 years old. He is the son of Baekhyun and Esther. After their parents divorce, Jake grew up without his father present in his life. Esther raised him to be the sweetest boy you ever came across. Despite growing up with only his mother present in his life, Jake is determined to rekindle with his estranged father.

--

MALE LEAD:
Byun Baekhyun. Born in 1992. Age: 29 years and old. 5'9". Character Traits: Before his divorce, he was full of life and chaotic energy. The world was his oyster. He was the biggest goofball out there. Until the divorce happens. Afterward, he completely lost himself. He's more cold and he is less talkative than he was back then. That is until he meets his son and the woman he fell deeply in love with.
His Love Interest: Esther Lee.