𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

☀︎

☀︎

Sam drove out to a clearing, it was like the La Push beach, but this place was more secluded, nobody would be around to impose on them. He wanted to make a special memory with her, one she would remember forever like the first night he asked her to be his girlfriend.

It was the middle of June, perfect weather to go for a night swim and even better since the sky was clear, the stars shining brightly while the moon casted a reflection out onto the water. The water was calm, soothingly splashing up against the shore and soaking their feet. There was a slight breeze that whisked the sea salt air towards them, it was refreshing.

"It's beautiful out here tonight." Ivanna's arm was clutched around his as her head leaned against his shoulder.

"It sure is. Better than spending tomorrow up in the freezing mountains." Sam glanced at the girl before turning his head to look out over the water.

"Don't remind me." She groaned playfully.

Sam smiled as he moved out of Ivanna's hold, pulling his shirt over his head before removing his shorts, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Sam, what are you doing?" She laughed as she watched him strip and run towards the water.

"What's it look like? Come on!" He cheered for her to join him; she just shook her head as the smile never dropped from her face. He was crazy is what she thought to herself, but she loved every moment of seeing him like this, so carefree.

"I don't even have a bathing suit. I'll ruin my clothes!" She called out to him as he was further in the water.

"Take them off!"

Usually she was more reserved, cared about what everyone would think of her, worrying if they would critique every move she made, but tonight was different. She was different. Tomorrow wasn't promised and she didn't want to waste any more chances of having fun and stepping out of the reserved shell she put herself in.

Ivanna grabbed the ends of her shirt and pulled it over her head before removing her shorts, being left in a simple red laced bra and underwear to match. She ran for the water and jumped into Sam's arms, laughing at the cold feeling of the water.

"Wasn't prepared for swimming, but looks like you were prepared for something else?" His statement comes out more like a question.

"I mean, I have a very hot man in front of me that I get to call my boyfriend," she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, "Of course I'm going to look nice."