Chapter 18: Finale

Bumblebee POV

Everyone was finally at ease. We got our teammate back, everything was back to normal now. My optics spotted Min walking by the hallway.

"Hey Min!" I waved.

She waved back, smiling. "Hey Bee! What're you doing?"

"Nothing much." I answered.

She walked up to me. "That's great!" I was confused. "Do you want to go up to the roof with me? To get some air?"

"Sure! That would be nice!" I beeped. She then quickly took my hand and pulled me along with her. I couldn't help but smile.

____________________________________

Lumin POV

The view of the sunset was beautiful. I sat down next to Bee as we sat over the cliff.

"It's beautiful." I muttered.

He grinned. "Yes...it is."

I gazed at Bee, he didn't seem to notice. The sunlight shining on his armor was beautiful, I was lost in optics until I snapped back.

"Do you like anyone, like- more than a friend?" I blurted out.

Bee jumped as his cheeks turned bright blue. Oh well, there was no turning back now.

"Well?"

Bee cleared his throat, "I- well... yes."

"Who is it?" I leaned in, curious. "At least some clues???"

He smiled, "Well, she's really nice, cute, has a beautiful smile. And never afraid to put herself out for others." He gazed into my optics as I gazed back. "Any ideas?"

"No- not really." I chuckled, scratching my head.

He laughed, and continued to speak as I faced the sunset. "They're also seem to be really clueless."

I stopped. To then turned back at him. "Do you- also want to kiss them?"

"I- I do...." He blushed.

I could feel my faceplates heating up, fast. I couldn't stop myself. "W-would you........kiss me?"

His optics met mine, again- I felt as if I were getting lost in his bright, blue optics. His hand moved over mine, embracing it.

"I would."

My optics widened, I pulled his hand up to my chest. Grabbing his hand with both of mine. He then slowly leaned in, lowering his face-guard. My lips touched his. It was only for a moment, but it felt like everything to me. When we parted, Bee's faceplates were covered in blue blush.

"Ah-! I can't believe I actually did that-!" He muttered with his hands over his face.

I only stared at him. Since when did he get so flustered? I laughed. "Oh Bee. Who knew you were such a nervous wreck?"

"I- " he started. But I cut him off when I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Does this mean you feel the same way as me?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

He grinned. "I guess so..."

I beamed. I leaned in for another kiss, this time- it was a longer one. His hands traveled to my hips as mine went to hug his neck. The sunset only made this more romantic than it already was.

"Hey Bumblebee, Raf wanted to talk to you-"

Bee and I quickly broke away to see Smokescreen standing there. His optics widened to see me and Bee in this position.

"S-SMOKES!" I yelled as I slowly moved away from Bee. "What are you doing here?"

"I- well uh-" he stuttered.

Bee let out a sigh. "How long were you there?"

"Long enough to see you two making out-" he stated.

____________________________________

Optimus POV

It was surprisingly a quiet day in the base. No decepticon activity of some sort. To my left was Bumblebee and Smokescreen chatting in the corner. To my right, Bulkhead was assisting Ultra Magnus with transporting the Energon. The kids were playing a game once more. I turned back to the monitor as Ratchet kept researching some coordinates once more. But this time, I saw Lumin placing her head on Bumblebee's shoulder and Lusteria sitting next to Smokescreen. I smiled slightly; who knew that there would be more aliens in Jasper, Nevada?