Chapter 3: Training

[A/N: the photo is how the OCs look like, it is my own drawing]

Lumin POV

I jumped in excitement as Smokescreen and Magnus took us to the training room. I wasn't in warrior class, I was only a scout- but the fact that it would make me stronger made me smile. Smokescreen was really funny and nice, on the other hand, Ultra Magnus- or- "sir", was kind of scary. He was just a bit- ok- a lot taller than me, I think that's why. I'm only a bit shorter than Bumblebee after all. Lus wasn't in the best of moods, she was always like this with strangers now. I looked at my arm where the forged symbol was, it honestly looked a bit better than the decepticon one. Less menacing. Lus honestly seemed to be happy that the symbol was removed; I was too. I think it was best to keep it a secret that it was forged from the rest of the team. The only ones who knew were Optimus and Ratchet.

"As Optimus ordered, we will be training the two of you." I realized Ultra Magnus' voice was a bit deep, not as deep as Optimus's though. "The scout will partner up with Smokescreen, the other will go with me."

"Okay!" He looked at me, "S-sir!" Like I said, he scares me.

Lusteria POV

I let out a groan as I walked over to one side of the room as Min went with Smokescreen. I still couldn't trust these people, they could be no different from the decepticons. I quickly turned to Ultra Magnus who was standing in front of me.

"Are you ready?" He lifted his fists close to his face.

I scoffed, "Why not."

Lumin POV

Few hours later
The mat on the floor hit my back as I fell onto the floor; I was exhausted! Smokescreen laughed and sat next to me.

"Pretty tired huh?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "You think?" I looked up to the ceiling. "Say, can you tell me more about Bumblebee?"

"Bee? Well- he's a handful. Why? Is someone interested???" Smokescreen teased me.

I raised a brow at him, "No- I just met him. He just seems.....different from the others." I then sat up, "What happened to his voice?"

Smokescreen went silent for a minute. And finally spoke, "Bee....he had it tough, even though he's probably the youngest out of us. Well- before you came; his voice-box was damaged during the war, Megatron was responsible for it. And Ratchet wasn't able to fully fix it, so now he speak like this."

"Oh..." I felt really bad for him. I could never imagine getting my voice taken away; the thought of it alone made me shiver.

Smokescreen noticed how gloomy I got, "But that's not stopping him! Look at him now! Sure- he's not a warrior yet, but he's just as strong as one!"

Smokescreen smiled and I smiled back, "That's true! And I'll be just like him!"

But before Smokescreen could reply, we heard a crash behind us. We quickly turned to see Lus struggling to get up as Ultra Magnus kneeled in front of her.

"Next time, do not rush into the enemy without a plan, soldier." He lectured her. Lus turned her head away and grit her teeth. I knew Lus hated to lose, I stood up and ran over to her.

I poked her head, "Hey sis, you good?"

"Does being flipped over the shoulder and onto the ground sound good to you?" She chuckled. She was always so kind to me, which was nice, but I wish she was like that to others. Me and Smokescreen helped Lus up.

She obviously didn't like Smokes helping her, "Would you get your hands off of me?!" She tried to get out of his grasp, but Smokes refused.

"You can't walk by yourself, and Min's too small to carry you alone. Just let me help for once." He rolled his eyes. Lus groaned. I was very uncomfortable with the situation. Ultra Magnus was clearly annoyed of Lus's nature. The first impressions....weren't going so well.