Chapter 10: Time-skip

Warning: CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

[A/N this takes place during the last episode of S2 when the decepticons attack the autobot base]

Lusteria POV

The base shook as the decepticons outside hit the base once more.

"You all need to get out of there quick!" Wheeljack yelled across from the screen. "I can't keep the decepticons away forever! The ship's in bad shape too!"

I held Min close; I couldn't let anything happen to her again. Optimus looked around and turned to the rest of us.

"Ratchet, open the ground bridge." He ordered.

Ratchet nodded and opened the bridge. One by one, we got teleported to different places to hide from the decepticons; until we find a time to group up again.

"Min, it's your turn." Ratchet told us.

I blurted, "Can't I go with her?"

"I'm sorry Lusteria, but we can't risk being found." He replied. I tried to make him reconsider, but Min interrupted me.

"Lus, you know that we can't risk it." She cautioned, "We have to split up, and you know that I'm strong enough now."

I tried to insist, but she was right. I couldn't risk it. "If you don't come back, I'm gonna kill you." I muttered.

"Sure." Min muttered. But I could hear the sadness in her voice. I gave her a hug before she left. Soon it was my turn.

I turned to Optimus; "Thank you. For all you've done for us." He nodded slowly; I smiled, "Well, goodbye, captain." I was just about to leave, until-

"Lus!"

I quickly turned to see Smokescreen standing next to Optimus. "Promise that you'll come back."

I gazed into his optics for a few seconds; as if to get lost in them. I then snapped back into reality and smiled at him.

"I promise, you goof." I chuckled before I finally turned to the entrance of the ground bridge. Leaving the base of the people who saved me; but I knew that one day, we would meet up once more.

[A/N: I just realized that Ultra Magnus doesn't show up until season 3 so just ignore that part :D]