Chapter 8: Comfort

Bumblebee POV

Min continued to cry as I helped her onto the berth. She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, only leading to more traveling down her face. I still didn't know why she was so upset, but what I did know, it had to do something with the scar on her back.

'Shh...its okay.' I held her close as she cried on my shoulder. We stayed like this for about an hour until she was able to calm down a bit.

She still kept her face on my shoulder as she muffled an apology, "I- I'm sorry...."

'Why are you apologizing?' I chuckled quietly, 'It's okay to cry. You don't need to tell me what happened, you don't need a reason to.'

She pulled back, she smiled at me. "Thanks, you didn't have to do all this for me." I could still see her hands- her whole body shaking. I don't know what happened to her, but I bet it was really tragic.

'You have nothing to be ashamed of about your scar.' I patted her head. 'You're still beautiful.'

She looked at me, her optics looking into mine. I jumped a bit as she caressed my cheek. "I'm sorry about your voice." I didn't expect her to bring that up, I smiled sadly.

'Yeah....it's something I miss...." I mumbled. 'It's fine though, Ratchet did his best.'

The expression on her face was filled with worry and sympathy. She then hugged me tight; which caught me off guard.

"Don't worry, your voice is still beautiful as it is." She muttered.

My heart thumped. I smiled as I put my arms around her, hugging her back. We stayed like this again for a while until we eventually fell asleep.

Few minutes later....

Bulkhead's POV

I was walking down the hallway to check up on Min and Bumblebee. As I opened the door, I saw the two of them on the berth, sleeping soundly. I chuckled, Optimus would want to see this.