Chapter 12: Broken Promise

Megatron POV

Meanwhile on the Nemesis...
______________________

Everything has been a pain in the neck these days. Too many filthy traitors on this ship- how can I get any work here done if I can't have any useful workers?! And when I found out that the Autobots and Optimus Prime were still alive- my blood began to boil.

"Soundwave, what is the status of Optimus and the Autobots?" I asked.

He then turned on an audio file of a familiar voice, "Don't you dare come near her again!" The voice in the audio file screamed. I see.

"Looks like we have an old acquaintance to visit." I grinned.

____________________________________

Lusteria POV

We were in another fight with decepticons. There were a surprising amount of vehicons with them this time; that made the fight slightly more difficult to be focused on. Smokes and I were back to back as we were surrounded by vehicons.

"Lot more than usual." He muttered.

I chuckled. "Too much for you, hot shot?"

"As if." He smiled at me. "Tell me if you need to be saved, madam."

"Oh you're on." I smirked before the two of us ran straight for the decepticons.

I couldn't help but still feel the heavy guilt as I fought the vehicons. The fact that I lied to Smokes and the others- and that Optimus had to feel it too; it just seemed so unfair. But what else could I do? If I told them the truth, then they would only turn their backs to me and Min. I couldn't stand that.......especially if it was him. Argh- I can't have this on my mind right now! If I lose focus- I'll die! I shook my head to focus my attention on beating the decepticons' afts.

"Frag-!" I yelled as I felt someone pin me down.

I heard a voice above me; "I didn't expect to see you here~"

I grit my teeth and kicked Knockout off of me. I jumped back and glared at him; the smirk on his face ticked me off. The fight seemed to go on for hours; everyone seemed to be tired out, even the enemy side. My knee fell and hit the ground; my breathing was uneven. The wounds on my right arm were bleeding terribly. My attention was turned to the ground bridge that opened nearby.

"Is that ours?" Bulkhead asked.

Optimus seemed confused as well, "I don't recall Ratchet informing me of opening a ground bridge..."

My optics widened in shock as I saw a gray-armored decepticon walk out of the exit of the ground bridge. Frag- it was Megatron. I struggled to stand up, but my legs gave out. Scrap.

"Ah..." he glared at me from the distance. "The traitors...."

His voice gave me chills down my spine. But the situation only got worse.

"MIN!!!" I heard Smokes yell.

I quickly turned to the direction where I heard the dismay. Min was struggling to get out of Soundwave's grasp as he grabbed her with his additional arms. Arcee tried to stop him, but failed as Soundwave quickly dodged and made his way next to Megatron.

"Magnificent job, Soundwave." Megatron complimented Soundwave. He then grabbed Min's chin for her to look straight at him. "We got what we came for...."

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" I yelled at him before struggling to get up and run straight at them. Noticing that Bumblebee doing the same.

Megatron smirked at me before he turned away, "I hope to see you soon, dirty traitor."

"LUS!" Min cried.

I sprinted and reached out my hand; trying to reach Min. So did Bumblebee. Both our arms extended to reach for her, but we were too late as the ground bridge closed. My body hit the ground, I raised my head to only see the distant canyons ahead. I turned to Bumblebee who was looking far ahead, falling on his knees. I- me, Min's sister-

Frag

Just let the decepticons take her away.

Frag

Even though I promised to never, EVER let anything happen to her again....

"FRAG!" My scream echoed through the terrain; with Min....out of our grasps.