PART 34

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

OMNISCIENT
SILICON VALLEY, LOS ANGELES

"Thank you grandpa," Legend gasped when he opened up his gift,

"You're welcome, you like it?" Dave asked with his arm around Naala's waist,

"This is the only one I don't have," Legend nodded. Dave managed to find an antique limited edition Lego set, one Messiah himself couldn't find.

"Thank you Nana," Legend came over to hug them,

"You are so welcome Angel," Naala hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks daddy, he's gonna be so obsessed," Malia said to them once he continued opening his gifts,

"I searched high and low for that shit, how did you get it?" Mekhi dapped Dave up,

"I got my queen over here, she didn't stop till she found it," Dave said squeezing Naala's waist,

"I wanted my grandson to be happy," Naala smiled softly. "We're gonna head off now, we've got an early flight,"

"I'm gonna miss you two," Malia pouted. "Please call everyday and send loads of pictures,"

"I will call everyday," Naala agreed, "Make sure you call too,"

"Look after my mom daddy," Malia whispered to him as Naala moved around to hug Legend and Messiah.

"I've got her," He nodded,

"You notice her spiralling and you bring her home; please," She said firmly. Dave hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to your mom," He spoke quietly.

"Good," Malia said looking over to Naala. "Both of you be good, and don't make any babies,"

"We'll try," Dave smirked palming Naala's ass discreetly,

"I swear," Malia tutted shaking her head, "Boys, you're leaving," She shouted for the twins.

"That's only Roman, let me go get Reign," Dave said kissing the side of Naala's head. "Ro where's your brother at?"

"He's somewhere I don't know," Roman shrugged. He and Legend were busy trying to put together a plan to get them to sleepover.

"Dad can we sleepover?" Roman asked while side eyeing his mom, she was usually the one who said no.

"No you can't stay here, you know you're gonna stay with Nai while we gone," Dave shook his head.

"Sis Nai can take us tomorrow, please?" Roman clasped his hands together.

"Roman I don't know what you're over there doing, come and get your stuff," Naala said from across the room.

"Man," Roman cursed under his breath lowly,

"She's the boss," Dave laughed patting his back,

"You annoying," He mugged his dad before walking over to his mom with the biggest frown.

"You don't want to leave bug?" Naala moved his hair out of his face.