PART 19

y'all can't lie and say I ain't been a beast with these updates 🫶🏾 not proof read though 🤫

OMNISCIENT
SILICON VALLEY, LOS ANGELES

"Sinai you know you don't need all this," Abel complained looking at her luggage.

"I do stop being annoying," She shouted from the bathroom. "There is enough outfits there for me to change twice a day,"

"I give you too much money," Abel said tutting,

"You do but I'll look cute," Sinai came out of the bathroom. "Where's your stuff?"

"Over there," He pointed to one hold-all with a smaller bag next to it.

"You pack light," She chuckled picking up her night cream.

"You all glowy and shit," Abel stood behind her, kissing her cheek.

"It's this new nighttime routine," Sinai gushed. "Makes me look 16 again,"

"You don't look 16 but okay," He chuckled making her frown,

"Abel you will sleep on the couch if you keep playing with me," She pointed at him.

"Your phone has been going off," Abel gestured to her buzzing phone.

"It's probably my mom sending me pictures of Naeem, he started crawling today," Sinai answered tying her hair up.

"For real? Where's he trying to go?" Abel laughed,

"Away from all of them," She giggled getting her phone. "I knew it, Naala doesn't leave me alone,"

Sinai answered her mom's call and got in her bed, waiting for Abel to join her.

"Yes Lala?" Sinai tilted her head,

"You saw him?" Naala asked softly over the phone. "My baby is crawling all on his own,"

"I did see him, he's good," Sinai nodded. "And now he's on your titty?"

"He was hungry, hush," Naala waved her off. "You all packed up?"

"I am, where's your shadow?" Sinai asked laying back in Abel's arms.

"He went to bail your brother out of jail," Naala said like it was an everyday occurrence.

"Mekhi?" Sinai said with a sigh,

"No Aasad, I can't talk much about it but I'll see you tomorrow," Naala answered meaning someone was in the room.

"I'm just really anxious so I needed to hear your voice," She added softly.

"Oh," Sinai mumbled. "Is it bad?" She said quietly getting out of the bed.

"Are you alone?" Naala responded, her voice growing lower.

"Yeah what's up?" Sinai responded,

"Look at what was on a phone in the house," Naala sent her screenshots. "And then Aasad got arrested,"