PART 17

not proof read so if there's an issue, close your eyes, you didn't see it 🤫

OMNISCIENT
NAALA'S PALACE
HIDDEN HILLS, LOS ANGELES

Stori jumped as the body thudded to the floor, his gun clattering to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you Selah?" Naala grumbled walking in, placing her gun on the counter.

"He wasn't gonna shoot her," Mekhi defended leaning down to get the gun. "See empty," He showed his mom.

"Mom," Stori cried running into her mom's arms.

"You're fine baby, your brother is just a big idiot," Naala patted Stori's back.

"Should I call em?" Mekhi asked pulling out his phone,

"Call Aasad," Naala told him. "Let's go to bed Mei, Hm?" She stroked Stori's hair.

Dave came running down the stairs shirtless with his drawers on, sleep evident in his eyes.

"You're too late," Naala said walking past him, clutching Stori's hand.

"What the fuck?" Dave sucked his teeth seeing the man laid out.

"Mama shot him," Mekhi said, searching his pockets for any sort of identification.

"She shot him," Dave repeated, his fists clenched.

Mekhi ignored him, searching the man. "He's not got nothing on him,"

"You called Kane?" Dave asked him. Mekhi paused. They hadn't called Aasad Kane in years.

"I'm gonna call him now," Mekhi got back up, leaving the bleeding boy.

Dave walked back up the stairs and into Stori's room.

"But you're not hurt Princess," Naala soothed her tears. "You're okay," She held her tight.

"Stori what happened?" Dave hung by the door. Naala rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

"He was pointing a gun at me," Stori sobbed,

"Did he say anything?" Dave asked her gently. "Anything that was suspicious?"

"Amir you're not a fucking detective," Naala cursed lowly. "Get out if you're not going to comfort her,"

Dave sucked his teeth and walked further into the room, replacing Naala with his arms around Stori.

"You're good, stop crying," He rubbed her back,

"I'm taking them to Palm Springs." Naala said standing up. "I'm not having my children around this,"

"Fine whatever," Dave replied still hugging Stori. Both parents stayed with her till she was asleep before they went back downstairs.

"This looks like a little boy getting ahead of himself," Aasad mumbled as he forced the body into a suitcase.

"I don't think so, we've never been robbed," Naala answered,