PART 12

this chapter is pretty much all about Dave and Naala so if you don't like them - TOUGH 🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
PARIS, FRANCE

Naala slipped back into the bedroom she was sharing with Dave, kicking her heels off.

"I told you that you're not gonna wanna wear those," Dave commented from the bed.

"Hold his head up Amir," She made her way over to the bed,

"He's the one doing that," He fixed Naeem's head, holding the bottle at a higher angle.

Naala stood beside him, leaning into his body.

"What's the matter?" He pecked her lips, his hand on her ass.

"Hassan is bothering me," Naala admitted. "He's trying to get into my pants and I don't like it,"

"When isn't he trying to get into your pants?" Dave pulled her into him more.

Naala leaned down to him, kissing his lips softly. "I can help that I've got the best —"

"Don't finish that sentence," Dave frowned at her, running his hand up her dress.

"Hi nugget," Naala cooed at Naeem who was staring at the both of them. "You think he knows who I am?"

"You literally stick your nipple in his mouth, he knows who you are," He laughed making her hit his shoulder.

Naeem fell asleep quickly, leaving Naala and Dave alone.

"You want more kids?" Dave trailed her lips,

"No dummy," She drew her head back. "Why are you always trying to kill me?"

"I'm not but making kids with you makes me happy," He kissed her neck,

"We're about to be great grandparents, let them make you happy," Naala straddled his lap,

"Then you do shit like this and think I don't wanna put a kid in you?" He tilted his head, admiring her body.

"You can put as many kids in me as you want, while I'm on birth control," She rubbed his chest,

"Ion think a married woman should be on birth control," Dave mumbled lowly,

"Oh you don't?" Naala laughed. "I've been on birth control for years, Naeem was determined,"

"How long?" He raised a brow sitting up,

"Are we about to argue?" She blinked at him.

"Yeah cuz that's fucked up La," Dave said in anger. "How you gonna do that and not say anything about it?"

"It's my body," Naala defended. "I don't have to share every part of my body with you,"

"We're married," He shouted at her,

"Stop shouting before I leave," She got up.

"I can't believe this shit," Dave grumbled angrily, getting out of the bed quickly. "How long Naala?"