PART 21

only some of you deserve it - my real readers, this is my gift to you 🫶🏾💕

OMNISCIENT
SAINT JOHN'S, ANTIGUA

"Can I order some food up to the room?" Grayson said into the phone quietly, not wanting to wake Naala.

"A little bit of everything," He answered when asked what he would like.

Naala stirred in her sleep, turning over to face him. He stared at her face, mesmerised as he usually was.

"Do you want anything?" He asked her gently. Naala shook her head no and sat up,

Grayson continued to talk on the phone when she got up out of the bed, exposing her naked body.

He bit his lip and watched her walk to the bathroom, his dick jumping at the sight of her.

In the bathroom, Naala stood in front of the mirror, blinking at herself.

Her head was pounding and the entire night felt like a mistake, one she wished she didn't make.

"Lala I ordered you a salad," Grayson knocked on the door.

"Do you think my clothes will be dry yet?" Naala said slipping the robe onto her body, not wanting to show more of herself to him.

"Maybe, let me check," He walked around her to check on her clothes drying,

"I've never seen champagne bubble up like that," Naala said accepting her dress from him.

"That was my bad, I wanted to see you take it off," He said looking down at her body,

"Of course you did," Naala mumbled running her hand through her hair. "What type of salad did you order for me?"

"I remember you said you like plain ones," Grayson wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm still waiting for my taste," He kissed her neck.

"Grayson I'm married and if you don't show me what you're working on, I'll have my husband down here so fast," She responded with a frown.

"You're no fun, ever," He sucked his teeth,

"I know, I'm all about my business," Naala said sitting down on the bed.

Grayson sighed and went over to where his briefcase was.

"You know once I show you all of this, you're going to be mad," He mumbled opening it up.

"What is it?" Naala said looking at him weirdly,

"What I've been working on," Grayson handed her his iPad, watching her face frown up in anger.

"This is about me," She scrolled through the pages,

"An autobiography," Grayson nodded. "You've got such a remarkable story, you should share it with the world,"

"Who told you all of this?" Naala's eyes widened at the explicit information about her life spread across the pages.

"Olivia but mostly —"