The Prom (Part 2) (End of Part 2)

A couple days later...

P R O M N I G H T

...

..

.

FLORIAN POV

I stood outside the door, waiting for the others. The ferry had clearly already started - loud party music (whatever that means) was coming from behind the door. For us, that and better - it will allow us to better mingle with the crowd....

Hm... They seem to be late...

RZM : Hello boss !

I looked at the approaching group. N, Rodia, Razzie and Casimir were all wearing suits, which was rather predictable. I allowed Casimir to use one of my spare (although it was slightly too small) after all.

Uzi wore a purple dress, and V wore a long red one. You know - the same ones you can see in Episode 3. Been a while since 4th-wall break, huh ?

Dr.Deuss, on the other hand, had a long blue dress with sequins and frills. I admit - she looked nice. I bet Rodia thinks so, too.

J was absent.

FDL : Hm... You didn't manage to get a date , did you, Razzie ?

Razumihin pouted.

RZM : It's not like it's a big deal ! I'll... Find one DURING the prom ! Yeah !

RKN : There's no shame in going alone, you know ?

V : By the way- where's J ? I helped her choose a dress...

I shrugged.

FDL : I don't have a clue. You know what – just go inside and have fun. I'll wait for her there.

RKN : Hm... Are you sure ?

FDL : Yeah. Have fun, everyone !

Everyone slowly began to go inside, giving me uncertain looks.

I bet she'll be there in a minute. I have time !

---

Thirty minutes later...

I'm starting to get nervous. I've never been good at waiting....

J : Boo !

J jumped down from the ceiling directly in front of me. I jumped back from the sensation.

FDL : Eeh !... J !

J : What ? Are you scared ?

I looked at her. A long black dress wrapped around her body, giving a lot for a man's imagination... Or it would give a lot if she'd be human. Let's say that... metal is not a good substitute for flesh.

till, with those aromatic lights and everything... She looked beautiful.

So... beautiful.

FDL : -uuuuuuuuuuuu... J, you look... beautiful ! Gorgeous even !

J blushed.

J : Thank you... Florian... Sorry for being late...

I reached out my hand toward her.