Out-loved (End of Part 3)

Half a second later

Devastated radio station.

CASIMIR POV

I loaded my gun and pointed it at that DOLL fucker.

CZ : Not a step closer !

This woman ? Just smiled with some weird form of lust that I couldn't put a finger on.

UZI : It's you again ! What do you want ?!

DOLL : Ne volnuytes', ya prishel syuda s mirom... Khotya ya by ne vozrazhal, yesli by menya kto-nibud' obidel... (Don't worry, I came here in peace... Tho I wouldn't mind if somebody would hurt me...)

I kept pointing my gun at her.

CZ : Yeah, I bet you would !

UZI : What do you want ?!

DOLL : YA prishel... predupredit' tebya. (I came... to warn you.)

Our eyes widened.

---

FLORIAN POV

I, I, I... That can't be true ! Can it ?

She took slow steps towards me, as I inspected her cautiously. My body was stiff, as if hitted by some kind of vehicle. I couldn't... I can't comprehend. It can't be true !

J : Who are you ?!

J changed her hand into a machine gun and pointed it at her. I gently lowered it as she approached.

J : W-what's goin on ?!

FDL : J, Clad... Leave us alone.

CLAD : Ha, Like it would-

J picked Clad by the hand and threw him through the window. Room became significantly colder, but I don't mind...

J : I'll be... fighting outside if you need me...

J left through the window, giving me beforehand a single, chaste kiss on the cheek.

HEN : Oh, your new girlfriend ? She looks cute.

FDL : You were dead for many years ?! What was I supposed to do ?

HEN : Well, that's true... But I'm here now. I was... reborn.

She put her hand on my cheek, caressing it tenderly.

HEN : I'm sorry for the wait... I, I shouldn't have left you... That day...

FDL : That damned day...

HEN : I was hurt, but you were hurt, too ! I, I...

She teared up a little.

HEN : Let's get back together !

I pulled out my gun and pointed it to her head.

HEN : E-eh ?!

FDL : Quit your bullshit ! It's one of JcJensen's tricks, isn't it ! To think that old fart would go that far...

Smile on her face disappeared completely.

HEN : ...What if I am ? My father gave me a new chance, and yet you have an audacity to refuse your own fiancee ?!

FDL : My fiance was killed a couple years ago ! You have no control over me, imposter !