C.A.T.S. (Calm After The Storm)

???? Time

FLORIAN POV

I think I lost consciousness for.... I don't know for how long.

All around me I see.... blackness. Pure blackness.. Why ? Why-

Ah, right, I was buried alive by the tall spiral of drone corpses.

Just great...

...

I don't really know what I should do in this situation... Maybe trying to move ?

I tried to move my legs. Nope – they're stuck.

Maybe arms ?

I've tried that too.

...

SUCCESS ! Now I can move my arms.

Hm... What now ?

CLANG !

The entire pile of bodies shifted dangerously, allowing a tiny crack of light to „invade" my metal coffin.

I can see now ! Ni-wow

Pretty SCORN-y, I say.

All around (AND on top of) me was a huge pile of battered electronics and parts of metal drone bodies.

FDL : Suddenly I'm very glad we've repaired V's morality core... Yuck !

Okay... Before me there's only around three torsos... Maybe I can push them to free myself.

Well, it won't hurt to try..

Ok, one, two-

I pushed as hard as I could, freeing myself from prison.

FDL : Uff... That was a workout...

I looked around again.

I was in the corridor next to the bar, which is no surprise. Or rather, what used to be a corridor - now almost the entire wall was filled with.... you know what, I don't need to repeat myself.

It seems that the whole spiral was tilted by the wind, falling on the base. Apparently, the roof was not strong enough to stop the impact...

No time to overthink – I have to save the rest !

But ho-

The pile moved again, allowing me to see the sky.

FDL : Hm... It seems that The Storm have already passed... It surely makes things easier.

??? : Privet ? Yest' tut kto ? (Hello ? Is anybody here ?)

I turned and looked toward the now open door leading to the... well, now it's leading outside. Before that it was a nice corridor.... I can only count the damages...

In the doorway stood a medium-height worker drone with long, dark purple hair and red eyes...

And she's speaking russian. I wonder how Casimir would react to her...

??? : O, komandir ! Vy zhivy ! My tak volnovalis' ! (Commander ! You're alive ! We were so worried !)

I'd really like to know what she said now....

Mysterious drone only tilted her head.

??? : Akh, konechno – u lyudey net avtoperevodchikov. Pozvol'te mne pomoch' ! (Ah, of course – humans don't have auto-translators. Let me help !)