Razumihin's magical journey

J&N POV

J looked at the new arrivals with squinted eyes. She and N were currently sitting hidden behind thewall of one of the ruined buildings not far from the landing site. These... "newcomers" have no company insignia - which could both mean illegal actions of another company OR actions coordinated with their own. J's logic circuits worked flawlessly, but she received no more information from the outside. The corporation had left her with two (though actually only one) useful companions with the goal of disassemble all existing drones - and, by the way, she was doing amazingly good job. As for cooperating with this burden currently sitting beside her, looking at these newcomers with...innocent fascination ! These are potential enemies you retard !

N : Oh, these new units look cool ! So shiny !

J : They're just like us, you moron.Sit low and keep your head down.

N wordlessly returned to his previous position. Believe me - if we had been detected because of his stupidity, I would have killed him and put him in the "necessary losses" column.

N : Then... What do we do with them ?They don't look like they are going to move from this place - and I have experience with moving from places.... Haha...

J : Shut up, I'm trying to think....

---

FLORIAN POV

We had our hands full setting up the basic prefabs - the surfaces near the ship were already adorned with basic apparatus - a couple of mining stations, an oil refinery and metallurgical stations. The first steps of the colony are always industry - the ship's autopilot automatically detected areas rich in oil and minerals. With the help of these we can already begin construction of commercial buildings. I myself, although with the disapproval of my drones, also worked on the construction of these.No matter how many years pass, they always treat me like a helples schild... and yet I carry a gun ! I can easily take care of my health...

Razumihin was currently drinking oil from the refinery as if it were a tap from a beer keg. After turning off the "tap" he wiped his face and asked:

RZM : So... what next ? Usually it was the designated people who set up the colony for us...

Raskolnikov observed his surroundings on top of the ship.

RSK : I second the question. We are at a dead end...

FDL : No worries, friends. I just ordered some equipment from the KELYRY station. It should arrive in about 2 days. Until then, let's build some places to store them...Maybe a couple of buildings just to be sure.

RZM : Equipment ?

FDL : Charging docks, repair apparatus, auto-mechanics, hydropronics stations... O ! And a couple of prefabricated drones, including one medical.

RSK : Wasn't "free labor" one the advantages of this planet ?

FDL : Yes, it was. But we have to somehow show that we really treat drones as well as we say we do. Besides, I don't think we'll encounter any workers nearby.

I pointed with my hand at the spiral of bodies

FDL : They're probably all dead bynow... Hm...

I turned towards the strange structure.

FDL : I wonder if we can somehow...reassemble some of these robots. Even from this distance I can see whole bodies buried one on top of the other. There must be some way...