Nights like these...

That same night.

FLORIAN POV

I left the hospital and slowly walked towards the ship, watching the snow sluggishly falling on my surroundings. The big storm had passed, and soon we could expect clear skies. It's not that the temperature will ever rise above freezing - it's just that one feels more comfortable at minus 10 degrees than at minus 40. Perhaps someday I will install terraforming equipment here, but that is now only a corny dream. I can only enjoy this "good" weather now.

At the entrance I met Razumihin:

RZM : Oh, hey boss !

I walked up tohim.

FDL : It's quite late. What are you doing here at this hour ? Normally I wouldsee you at the bar...

RZM : Well you could say that I was "supervising the gradual dwindling of the cookies supply".

Razumihin gave me his sheepiest smile. That fool...

FDL : Is it to be understood that "the mission went well" ?

RZM : Yes ! One hundred percent success !

Razzie smiled again.

FDL : Oh,that's good... Soooo... good luck on your next missions-

As I was about to walk past him, Razumihin lightly grabbed my shoulder with a question:

RZM : W-wait boss ! I have one more.... question.

I turned towards him.

FDL : Hm ?

RZM : Well... what do you think of J ?

I was stunned. After all, she is our new acquisition - how would he know about their conversations ?

FDL :...well, she's new, right ? Supposedly she was the leader of the first team whose members we pulled over to our side...

Razzie smiled provocatively.

RZM : Don't bullshit me, boss ! I heard your conversation at the hospital - you sounded like a separated couple trying to reconnect! There must be something going on here!

Razumihin's eyes were starry, while I wondered - what was that, 10 minutes ago ? How did he even know ?

FDL : Hm,how do you know ? After all, you weren't there at all...

RZM : ...

Razumihin connected his index fingertips.

RZM : ...I were...

FDL : ...how ?

RZM : Well, it started when we got back. I decided to overcome my fear of trash cans and .... I hid in one of them at the hospital, shaking with fear the whole time. This time I managed not to get stuck in it.... Then you came in and.... Well, I couldn't just break free. Oddly enough, Uzi and J didn't realize I was hiding in there...

I thought for amoment - was it their sensor error or...

Razzie leaned against my shoulder, bragging:

RZM : Don't 'cha worry, boss ! You're already second in "Razumihin the love master" subscription list ! As soon as I make V fall in love with N, I will take care of you. Ooooh ! You and J will look so cute together !

He was lost in a dream. I cringed at his reaction, but decided not to pursue the subject any further.

FDL : Yeah,whatever... Live in your dreams...