44

___

All people inside the room stopped dahil sa pagkabigla they didn't expect that.

Castor laugh like a mad man seeing the body of the great Marcello Accardi laying on the floor lifeless...

"Ha ha ha ha ha what a great view to see" Castor laugh and laugh masaya syang makitang patay na ang taong sagabal sa mga Plano nya at masaya syang makita ang mga luhang pumapatak sa mata ni Katarina...

Castor suddenly stop laughing...

"Let see if you still laugh at this" Dane said sabay pakita sa isang picture ng dalawang taong nakahandusay sa sahig habang naliligo sa sarili nilang dugo..

"Arghhhh!! What did you do!  You son of the bitch!" Biglang tinubuan ng kaba at takot si Castor by seeing his lover and kid.

How did they know? I make sure no one knows? Naging pabaya ba ako? That's what he thinks

"Don't worry magsasama na din kayo Maya Maya!- ay wait Hindi din pala kayo magsasama sa kabilang buhay... I'm pretty sure they'll be in heaven but 100% sure that you'll be in hell."  And Dane pull the trigger thrice na nakapagpatigil sa paghinga ni Castor.

Dane walk towards Marcello and kick his foot

" you asshole! Bumangon ka dyan masyado kang nageenjoy sa pagiyak ni Katarina at ng anak mo."

One by one. Marcello open his eyes at ang una nyang nakita ay ang umiiyak na Katarina.

Oh fucking double shit Marcello!!

"Il tesoro mio... "

Napatayo si Marcello bigla ng tumayo si Katarina at tinadyakan ang kanyang tiyan ng tatlong beses..

"Ouch! Hey! Baby stop... It hurts."

Tinignan lang ni Katarina si Marcello ng masama at lumabas sa kwartong kinarorounan nila na Dali Dali namang sinundan ni Marcello..

Some of Castor's men is still outside... The danger is still there.

"Hey, tesoro mio... I'm sorry, please listen to me first!"

Tawag ni Marcello kay Katarina pero nagpatuloy parin ito sa pag pasok sa isa sa mga kwarto sa bahay ni Marcello..

Isasara na Sana ni Katarina ang pinto ng mapigilan ito ni Marcello at pumasok sya at inilock ang pinto.

"Now where alone... Can you listen to me first?"

Katarina just look at him angrily and pick some things that she see and starting to throw it towards marcello na hinahayaan naman nitong tumana sa kanya.

Maya Maya napagod na din si Katarina kakabato ng mga gamit kay marcello, she decided to sit down crossing her legs and look at marcello coldly.

"Go.explain"

"Okay.... The plan is supposed to be me killing that bastard by my own hand" he stop for awhile and look at Katarina if she is listening.

"Before ... Before you came to my life... Castor is already sending threats to us especially towards Luciano, his a psycho and a selfish bastard actually matagal naman na talaga ang alitan ng mafia nila at ng pamilya ko  and way back he sent Carol to became a bait and kill me but unfortunately his plan doesn't work, later on I gave Carol a chance and a choice it's either she will out of our life or I kill her right at that moment and she choice to leave... " marcello can tell how serious Katarina listening to him. Kaya ipinagpatuloy nya

" thus past few years palagi naming minomonitor ang galaw ni Castor and today happen... Plano ko talagang bantayan ka muna sa santa Monica but I can't just leave you there and I can't bare to be away from you... I just can't" he looks at her softly

" it should be me killing him... I know what he did to you, I'm aware of it and it's hurt me na humatong sa puntong gustong gusto ko syang patayin ng pa ulit ulit and it's my chance na Sana kaninang patayin sya but I changed my mind when you tell me your pregnant... I just can't let you and my children see me kill someone in front of you."

"I-im not scared... " he walks towards her and kneel in front of her holding her hands

" yes. You are! the last time you see me shot someone you faint and got scared...  Lagi kitang binabantayan, you act as if it's okay, as if nothing happens but I see you every night.. I saw you lost so many sleep you even don't eat enough and now sasabihin mo sa aking Hindi ka takot well unfortunately I'm scared seeing you like that again lalo na ngayon at buntis ka... I can't let you and my child be in danger.. And Luciano I don't want to see me kill someone in front of him.. Masyado pasyang bata... I may start killing at the age of 7 and start seeing my grandfather kill someone in front of me at the age of 4 but I'm not my grandfather na maagang kinuha sa akin ang ka inosentehang dapat isipin at maisip ng isang bata, I suffer so much because of that imagine a 4 years old witnessing a killing in front of him, imagine killing at the age of 7, it's to much for the kid and... I promise to myself that I will not be like my grandfather.. At kanina that's my last plan to control myself... And I've succeed."

Katarina throw punches towards Marcello.. She just punch him while crying..

"Hey!! Tesoro mio.. Stop crying, I'm sorry okay it's my fault.. Ka-kasalanan ko... "

"Kasalanan mo talaga! Baliw kaba huh!!! Anong nasa isip mo na Hindi ako masasaktan pag namatay ka!! Natakot ako kanina Marcello! Takot na takot ako... Iiwan mo ko gaya ni m-mommy k-ko, I don't want to be felt that the same feeling I felt when my mom died Marcello... I just can't take it again..."

He just hug her tight and hush her from crying. He knows he has fault and his sorry for it.. Hindi nya muna inisip kung anong mararamdaman ni Katarina.

"Don't cry... Maka kasama sa bata"

"What about castor's men outside? " tanong ni Katarina habang pinupinasan ni Marcello ang mga luha ni Katarina

"They're all dead by now" sagot ni Marcello habang tinitignan ang relo nito..

"What do you mean?"

"A minute ago... Simpsons clan got wash out and turn into ashes... By now bomb is still raining all of their base, house, headquarters, villa, safe house, underground - in short all of their properties..." Marcello can see how shocked Katarina is

"I don't have time to play with them anymore, kung dati I can play hid and seek to them but iba na ngayon I have you now Tapos na akong maglaro it's time for me to be mature you know..." Marcello just smirked on what he said

"God!! Hindi ka papala matured nung nakilala kita!! Gosh you have danger written on your forehead now."