32

_____

"Are you saying I'm cheating on you?."

Bakit Hindi ba. Sa una pa lang naman you already cheated. Don't wash hand now Marcello it will not end better.

You cover a lie with another lie. That's fucked up.

"Let's say I fucked up. But Katarina she's already in the past. She's the mother of my child. And she ask for help. She needs me. I thought you understand that."

Tinalikuran ko sya dahil sa bigat ng nararamdaman ko at Hindi ko mapigilang umiyak.

He still love her. I can see it. Maybe it's true first love never dies. So talo ako, sa una palang wala ng ako.

Pumasok akong bathroom and lock it. I don't want to blow up.

"Don't you fucking turn your back on me Katarina."

He knocked and knocks the bathroom door pero Hindi ko sya sinagot at pinansin.

Actually I'm not angry with Marcello I'm disappointed, because lahat ng akala kong Hindi nya gagawin sakin because he knows what I've been through in the past. Ginawa nya and that cause to much pain on me.

Be strong self Hindi Kana nagiisa ngayon. I should protect myself and my babies.

Pagkatapos kung umiyak sa loob ng banyo inayos ko ang itchura ko at lumabas. Paglabas ko wala na si Marcello.

Bumaba ako para pumuntang kusina. Kahit pa galit ako at ayaw kung makita ang kahit na Sino sa kanila I still need to eat. For my babies.

Thankfully walang Tao ang kusina pagpasok ko. Naghanap ako ng pagkain na Aayon sa panlasa ko.

I see some apple and salt. I dip the slice of apple into the salt and it's addictive.

I'm enjoying my food when someone walk in inside the kitchen.

"Well well well.. There you are." It's Carol looking at me with her devilish smirk.

I just look at her for a second and got my eyes back to my food. My food is important than her.

"Sumama ata bigla ang simoy ng hangin." Binaling ko ulit ang tingin ko sa kanya " Gaya ng mukha mo." I smile at her sweetly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID!" tss pikon..

"Nothing." Walang ka gana gana kung sabi ko sa kanya.

So Hindi pa pala to umuuwi. How drag..

"Katarina Hernandez, a stepdaughter now, mother decease, father has new family.. Kaya ba pinagsisiksikan mo ang sarili mo sa lalaking may pamilya... Yes girl pamilya." I look at her boredly.

Do you think I don't know that? I'm not dumb like you bitch...

"First of all don't argue with me. I don't know my limits and got no filter. So don't bring my mother's death into the argument. I might bring your ass dead six feet under the ground." I'm not in the mood to just sit here and do nothing nah girl my mom did not carry me for nine months just to be coward.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Why, are you threatened?" It's my time to smirk at her...

"Whatever you say....Let's see sooner Marcello and Luciano is gonna be mine sooner. Kawawa ka naman kung ganun. Wala ka na ngang pamilya mawawala pa sayo ang itururing mo sanang pamilya."

I admit what she's saying is hurting me.. Her words might come true sooner. Marcello might choose her over me. And Luciano- she's his mother of course he'll choose her.

Sa sitwasyon ko ngayon nagmumukha lang akong caretaker na inaalagaan ang bahay hanggang bumalik yung may-ari and seems like bumalik na ang may-ari... My work is done here.

I finished my food and stand up to prepare but I look at her for the last time. "I heard you've been diagnosed with a serious case of attention seeking disorder. Does my lack of bother hurt your feelings." I raised my eyebrows on her, while the shocked is visible in her face.

She seemed offended. Nahh like I care.

Nagdirediretso akong umkyat pabalik sa kwarto at nagimpaki ng Hindi karamihang damit.. He'll be suspicious if all of my clothes will gone. So I'll just bring enough for me to wear pansamamtala.

Tinawagan ko si kohee asking if where is Marcello right now. Thankfully Marcello is holding a meeting for all his member right now. I still have a time.

I walked to Luciano's room first. And I see him sleeping already...

I will miss you my first baby Luciano... I'm sorry if momma will gone okay... Momma's don't have any work left here. Your mother is back. You'll become a happy family so my presence is not needed anymore. I really want to stay baby but I don't want to risk your siblings health. I'm so sorry baby lucci. Sooner you'll maybe understand. I love you so much.

I give him a last kiss before I walk and carried my plan to run away from here.

I used the back door. Door used by our maids and at this hour I know no ones is there.

When I successfully out from the door. I run at the garden finding the door I made covered by flowers and vines.. No one knows this expect me.. And our neighbor Mrs. Hariss. I always use this to talk to her everytime I got bored. Even if Marcello forebid me to not talk on any people living in here.

I already call my brother to Fitch me earlier so by any second he comes.. He bring me to their home. He and Ava's home Ava is his fiance... They supposed to be married last month but something happen to Ava's mother so they decided to postpone it for the mean time.. Anyways

This is my brother Kanji Mattias Alejo he's carrying my mom's last name because when my mom married my father my grandparents on my mom said disagree to change it. So they stay it as it is.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Why people always ask me that.. For real I'm annoyed with that question.

"I'm okay Kuya.. I'm tired" I want to take a long rest for now... Many happened today...

"Sleep KitKat... Gigisingin kita pagdating natin sa bahay." At nakatulog nga ako.

A/n: magiging busy na talaga ako... Simula tomorrow.. Pupunta akong wedding tomorrow and the next day ta-travel ako pa province until 24 and then 25 sa my mother's family ako pupunta and then next sa my father's naman... Kaya medyo matagal tagal pa ako makakapag update ulit.

The Beauty And The Pericoloso Ragozzoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें