43

____

" you know what to do. Just stick to the plan."

"2 hours and they're here."

" then that's more better. Timer must start now."

Marcello is talking with Dane he can't wait to end this problem, he wants to be with Katarina without any danger picking.

After he saw Katarina lying on the floor, he hurriedly bring her to his house.

"You look more beautiful... Is being away from me that good? that it make you look like this- beautiful."

Taimtim na pinagmamasadan ni Marcello ang nakahigang si Katarina na animoy sya ang pimakamagandang bagay sa boung mundo hanggang sa magising ito.

"Nasan si Jeremy?" Tanong agad ni Katarina pagkagising na pagkagising nya na ikinatiim ng bagang ni marcello

He just lean on the chair and seriously looking at her what the fuck! Imma kill that man.

"I put him on his place. I don't want him lurking around you like a leech."

Marcello is serious as of the moment he feel like doing it. And looking at his woman's reaction make his blood boil more.

" tss look at your reaction. Looking at you right now parang gusto ko syang ibaon sa lupa. How dare he makes you like that. Ako lang dapat eh." Walang prenong sagot ni marcello pero natigilan sya sa susunod na sinabi ni Katarina

"Ikaw ang ibabaon ko pag ginawa mo yan...selos ka ng selos eh binuntis mo na nga ako." Hindi agad nakapagreact si marcello sa narinig nya.

" oh? Natigilan ka, wag mong sabihin Hindi mo pa Alam na na buntis mo ako."

"I- no...no one told me..." Marcello looks lost, surprise and the same time happy.

"Well...surprise!!! Ngayon Alam mo na."

"Your pregnant? I'm the father?" Hindi mapigilang napasigaw si marcello ng malakas at mapalundag sa saya...

God this is one of the best day of my life!!.

After he knows that his wife-yes his wife that she is pregnant he make changes of there plan...

Hindi na sya dapat maging pabaya.. One mistake and his wife and children will be in danger.

Dahil sa kasiyahan wala na syang pakialam kung magkausap at magkasama ang kanyang asawa at si Jeremy cause he has a spy now, nothing to worry about.

After he slowly and calmly explain the plan and the misunderstanding to Katarina that lead to tears but still that's more better.. He understand and love her more after they talk. It's really communication is the key...

Katarina ask him to buy some food kaya as mabuting asawa he obligate and find the weird food she asked...

Marcello get his phone and call someone to drive him to the place where the food katarina's like selling.

Hindi pa nakakalabas ng gate si Marcello ng may nag simulang magpaputok sakanila.

"Shit!!!"

Thankfully Marcello use the bullet proof car. Pagkatigil ng sinasakyan ni Marcello he hurriedly get his gun and his phone to alert his men.

"Sir! Napapalibutan na nila tayo!"

Marcello calmly lean on the car set and make a call.

" I guess 2 hours is too long. Clear my way."

Pagkatapos na pagkatapos ng tawag isa isang natumba ang mga nakapalibot at namaril sa sinasakyan na sasakyan ni Marcello.

Marcello get out and positioned himself, some of his men run towards him and positioned themselves surrounded Marcello

Marcello is better at long range firing so as he stand there he started to fire one by one.

"Boss! 9 o'clock"

He killed enough. 40 percent ng kalaban ang nalagas kaya Marcello is already at ease na iwan ang natitira sa mga tauhan nya...

A piece of cake!

His men make some way to let him go back inside the house..

"Shit! Shit! Katarina- Luciano just wait for me."

Hindi nya maiwasang magalala.. Katarina is pregnant Hindi nya kakayanin pag may nangyaring masama sa kanila.

While running he get his phone and call his friends..

"Code0 I need help to clean some mess..."

"That's what I like! In a minute my friend"

Marcello smirk after the call...

Castor. I'll really kill you.. Killing you once is not enough you need to be kill thrice or more you son of a bitch.

"Crazy? Wow. You still talk harshly on me. I'm changed now love... But I still remember how beautiful you are so RAW.." Yan agad ang narinig ni Marcello paglapit nya sa kinarorounan ni Katarina...

This rapist! Nangangati ang kamay ni Marcello na patayin si Castor..he can't wait to see blood running out from his body....

That would be satisfying; isip isip pa ni Marcello na nakapagpangiti sa kanya ng nakakakilabot

Nakarinig ng pagkasa nang baril si Marcello at ang napasinghap na boses ni Katarina.

"Take one more step, and I'll blow out your brain." Marcello point his gun towards Castor while Standing at the door

The devil smile evilly but Marcello still in his frigid face... Na ikinainis ni Castor

How this man mastered hiding his emotions... Castor can't help to wonder but still he doesn't care as long as he killed him.

"Ohhhh... The prince Charming is coming... Lucky you at naka survive ka sa mga tauhan ko. . But not on my watch"

He swiftly point the gun to Marcello but Dane move faster.

"Also not on my watch, fucker!"

Dane shoot him on his leg.

Marcello give his evil smile sa lalaking naka higa sa sahig habang namimilipit sa sakit..

"Your men outside is just a piece of cake. I'm not Marcello for nothing."

"Pwee!! " dinuraan ni Castor si Marcello habang tumatawa na parang baliw.

"l'uomo pericoloso che ha ucciso così tante persone. compresa la sua gente. quanto è fottuto!(the dangerous man who killed so many people. including its people. how fucked up!)" Marcello can't help to grin his teeth in anger but he composed himself

"What I did still valid... Psycho! But what you did isn't valid at all. Killing your own sister? How fucked up is that!" Tudyo ni Marcello Kay Castor.

"YOU KILL HER!!!"

"YOU DID FUCKER... ginamit mo ang kapatid mo just to achieve your stupid wants.. You. Killed. Your. Sister sink that on your small brain." Hindi namalayan ni Marcello ang pagbunot ni Castor ng isa pa nyang baril... Namalayan nya na lang na namanhid ang dibdib nya.

"MARCELLO!!!!!! "

"BOSS!"

"FUCK!"

"N-no, N-no Marcello bumangon ka!! Putangina mo ka... Wag kang magkakamaling mamatay kundi ako ang papatay sayo!"

"Daddy!!!"