30. Suppressed Emotions😔

(Isabella's Pov)
The next morning
"Wake uppp." I sang.
"I'm awake." Said Enzo.

I pushed Draco around, he turned to face me.

"Elaborate on this sadist thing you have going on." I said.

"What a great thing to wake up to." Said Draco sarcastically.

"Tell her how you like watching her in pain."
Said Enzo.

"Don't make me sound like a psychopath.
If someone was in an unbearable amount of pain that doesn't turn me on." He said.

"Then what does?" I asked.
"I like the struggle." He said.

"Like when she struggled to suck my cock for so long?" Said Enzo.

"I like the way you couldn't breathe, the way your eyes got watery." Said Draco.

"You like watching me suffocate?" I said.
"It's not like that." Said Draco.

"I like the way your face tenses up. The way you let out restrained moans. I can't explain it, but the way it was hard for you." He said.

"I'm not following." I said.

"Remember when you, and Astoria shagged edged me? Why did you do it?" He asked.

"Because it was fun seeing you all-
Ohhhh I get it now." I said.

"When I orgasmed you kept on going even though you knew the pleasure was overwhelming me. Why didn't you stop?"

"I liked seeing the power I had over you." I said.

"Well shit." Said Enzo.

"You're not a sadist, you just liked the power, and control you had." Said Draco.

"It wasn't something I particularly enjoyed watching.

It was more the way I felt.

It was like
wow I'm making this guy who's so much bigger, and stronger beg, and whimper. I'm the one who's controlling your pleasure. I liked the power it gave me." I said.

"So you have some power kink." Said Enzo.

"What if you go too far or if the girl really can't take it?" I said.

"I don't let it get that far. It depends on who I fuck. If I'm shagging a girl like Astoria I'll take it pretty far because I know she can handle it.

If I shag a girl like, Luna for example. I would never even attempt anything like that."

"What about me?" I asked.

"You just wait. If you think I'm going far with you now, wait till you get more experience.

You're the type of girl I'd push over the edge in a way I never have. In fact I think I'll go further with you then I have with any other girl.

Not only you'll be able to handle it, but you're my best friend. I can experiment with you, and if I go further then you can handle, I know how to relax you." He said.

I don't know why, but hearing that made me excited.

"Why didn't you take it that far yesterday?"
"You aren't even close to being ready for the lengths I wanna take you." He said chuckling.

"What if you cause me serious pain?" I said.

"Have I ever actually hurt you?" He asked.
"I mean sorta, but I didn't mind it."

"I know when enough is enough. I would never actually put anyone through a torturous amount of pain." He said.

"What if I wanted it painful? What if I liked the way it hurt?" I said.