49. Missing/Muffliato 10 👀💨

(Isabella's Pov)
January 12th
Draco and I fight a lot, but yesterday got bad.

"I'm gonna leave for classes, Draco and Jacob will be here in a bit." Said Theo.

I shook my head at him.

"I'm sure Draco will come. Todays a new day." Said Theo rubbing my arm.

"Alright, see you soon." He said walking out.

I was woken up some time later by a knock at the door. Draco doesn't knock, he just barges in.

"Come in." I said.
In walked Jackson, and only Jackson.

"It's um, only me. I tried looking for Draco, I messaged, and called, but he didn't respond."

"Okay." I said.

"I'm not sure what to do. When Draco, and I come, he does everything, and calls me when needed." Said Jackson.

"Don't worry, I feel a bit better." I said.

He nodded at me and sat there. Neither of us knew what to do. The circumstances were odd.

"You should take your calming draught."
Said Jackson.

"I only have one left, and I'm sure I'll need it the next time Draco and I talk."

I lifted myself up, and walked to the washroom.
I had a sickening feeling in my stomach, and I'm better off throwing up in the toilet then on Mattheos bed.

I shut the washroom door, and sat on the toilet.

Fuck.
But how? I'm 8 days early.
That's why I feel nauseous.

I groaned, and reached under the sink.
I pulled out a box of tampons, because there's no way I'm laying in a wet pad for hours.

I unwrapped the tampon, and then attempted putting it in, but my hands shook.

I stopped and relaxed.
I tried again, and felt my arm become sore. Either I was really weak, or my fever was causing my lack of energy.

My hand lost grip, and I dropped it in the toilet.
"Fuck!" I yelled.

"You okay in there?" Asked Jackson.
"I'm fine." I said.

I wiped my bloody hands with toilet paper, and grabbed the tampon box.

There was one left.

I took a deep breath, and opened it up.
Here we go again.

My sore arm shook again, and I quickly brought my hand back out. I can't drop it again.

"Jackson, could you come here for a moment?"
He opened the door and immediately looked away.

"You can turn around." I said.
He turned back around, but kept his eyes on my face.

"I see you started your period." He said.

"Yeah, I only have one tampon left, and I can't get it in. I had another one, but I dropped it in the toilet." I said.

"What is it your trying to ask me?" He said.

"Could you try messaging Draco again?" I said.
"Sure." He said.

He grabbed his phone, and started typing.

"Don't tell him I need him. Tell him you think he should help me with something.
I don't wanna be the one to give in."

He sent the message, and we waited five minutes.

"He left it on read." Said Jackson.
"Asshole!" I said.