75. A Final Farewell 📝

Authors note:
TW: Suicide.
If this chapter is too hard to read I'll explain it with no spoilers.

Isabella finds a letter.

The letter is Draco confessing his love to her, in an extremely detailed manner. It also talks about his plans to end it for himself.

If you're able to read this chapter,
I recommend it. This is where Draco collects his thoughts, and shows his love for her in a way he's never done before.

If you're unable to read it that's completely understandable.

(Isabella's Pov)
I felt terrible today.
My stomachs been in knots, and I've just been anxious.

I don't know why, but I have this terrible feeling in my gut. I left class, and called both Mattheo, and Jackson.

Something felt wrong. I couldn't even walk. Mattheo had his arm around me to keep me stable.

"I feel really off today." I said.

My breaths ran out quick, and my head pounded.

Jackson picked me up, and carried me.
We got to my dorm, and he put me down.
I unlocked it, and stepped on a paper.

"What's that?" Said Jackson.
"Not sure." I said.

I picked it up, and un folded it.
It was from Draco.

The two of them stood beside me.

________________________________________
To Isabella.
Writing this letter is the hardest thing I'll ever do. But I need to say a final goodbye.

I wanna start by saying I love you. You already know this, but I wanna tell you why I love you.

I'll start with the external.
You already know you're beautiful. I tell you all the time, and so does everyone else.

You have the most adorable doe eyes, your eyelashes are long, and curled, your hands are delicate, and fit perfectly in mine.

You have an incredible body. The way your waist narrows, and then curves into these beautiful hips is incredible.

Below your hips are your thighs. One of my favorite parts. The way you look in shorts, a skirt, or really anything is breath taking.

Isabella you are breath taking.

The curvature of your back, is this perfect dip. I could look from miles away, and recognize it.

But those are the things anyone can pick out.
I love the little things, that not everyone sees.

I love the way your dimples only show when you smile. It's like a hidden surprise.

I love the small beauty mark the rests on your left temple. I only see it when I kiss you.

I love your lips. Soft, plump, pink, smooth, and you sure know how to use them.

Something else I noticed was your arms.
They're longer then the usual arm, but I realized that's how you're be able to reach high places.

And you need that, because you're short.
But I love your height. When we stand, my chin rests perfectly on the top of your head.