15. The Question⁉️

This is ✨Blaise Zabini✨for those of you who haven't seen the movie

This is Blaise Zabinifor those of you who haven't seen the movie.

(Draco's Pov)
"Wonder when Mattheo's coming back."
Said Enzo.
"I don't want him to come back." I said
I told the boys what happened.

"Mattheo really cares about Isabella.
If you want him to be less angry, play it off like all your actions were for her." Said Theo.

"I told Mattheo that she trusts me, and that I should be the one to give these things to her.

He specifically told me to stay away from her, and made me promise I wouldn't touch her."

"Then why did you do it?" Said Theo.
"I can't control myself." I said.

"I feel you. When she kissed me during that game I was ready to rip her clothes off right there." Said Theo.

"When she kissed me while we were dancing it felt like it was just me and her in the moment." Said Enzo.

"And both times we shagged after the first, she put me in a position I couldn't say no to.
You wanna know how I found her the second time we shagged?"

"How?" Said Enzo.
"I apparated in. She was lying on the bed, masturbating. Then she did that thing when she gets mad, where she yells and her face gets all red. It was adorable."

"Fuck I don't blame you." Said Theo.

"I pick up her phone and she was watching porn. I swear to you it was like the kinkiest shit ever so I asked her if that's what she wanted.

She said she wanted it, but she couldn't take it. I told her that she had to start somewhere.

That bitch looked me up and down, and said yeah. If that wasn't an invitation I don't know what was." I said.

"Is this weird?" Asked Enzo.
"What?" Said Theo.
"That we talk about her like this. Before she left she was nothing but a friend. Now we all wanna fuck her." He said.

"Don't say it like that." I said.
"Draco's always wanted to fuck her." Said Theo.
"Not the way I do now." I said.

The door opened, and Mattheo stormed in.
"You fucking promised and broke it. Then you wonder why I don't trust you." He said.

"It wasn't that simple. Her and Astoria just walked in. I couldn't say no."

"Yes you could've. What if Astoria hadn't sent you that message, and you got her pregnant? Then what?" He said.

"I don't know." I said.

"She would've kept the baby, and taken away from her teenage life. Or she would've aborted it, and it would've fucked with her head."
He said.

"It was an accident it's not like that happens often." I said.

"You're so fucking careless Draco. I can't trust you with her, and you prove that everyday."