29. Muffliato 6 pt.2 👀

(Isabella's Pov)
The second I stepped foot on the floor I felt my back slam against the wall.

Draco had a hand around my waist, and another pressing my neck against the wall.

His lips crashed onto mine, and I gasped as he tightly squeezed my ass.

"Lorenzo strip her." Said Draco before slamming me back against the wall.

"Let's replace this choker of yours."
Draco ripped the choker off, and wrapped his hand around my neck.

I felt the buttons of my jeans being undone, and my earrings being pulled off.

"Muffliato." Said Draco.

Draco shoved my cheek against the wall, and aggressively kissed my neck.

"I'm gonna mark you until the only thing on your neck is the print of my lips."

Enzo grabbed my hands, and I felt him pulling my rings off. He pulled my pants down, and I was left in my body suit.

The buttons of my bodysuit were located between my thighs, at the center.

Enzo looked up at me and grinned.
I felt his hands undo the buttons, putting pressure on my clit.

"Put her hands up." Said Enzo.
Draco pinned my wrists above me, and Enzo pulled the body suit over my head.

"Jesus Christ." Said Draco.

"Like the look?" I asked.
I wore a dark green set of lingerie.

My bra was made of lace leaving every part of my breast exposed, except the nipple.

My entire bottom straps were almost non existent. The entirety of my upper thighs were shown, and there was a small triangle that covered my entrance.

"I think it's time we show Enzo here your talents." Said Draco.

Draco shoved me on my knees, and stripped his pants revealing his boner. I've forgotten how big he was.

I teased his tip with my tongue.
"Don't be a prude Isa, show us what that throat of yours can take." Said Draco grabbing my hair.

Isa.
It's grown on me.

"Give the girl some time before you throat fuck her." Said Enzo.

"You don't know what she's capable of, now suck." He demanded gritting his teeth.

I took him all in, and he groaned. I felt his dick hit the back of my throat.

"God damn she can suck." Said Enzo.

Draco grabbed my hair, and quickly bobbed my head in and out.

His mouth fell into an O, and deep groans escaped his lips.

My breath ran out, and my eyes watered.
I tried pulling away, but Draco was too into it.

I yanked my head back and sat down to catch my breath.

Draco grabbed my arm pulling me up, and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

He then gripped my neck, forcing my lips against his.

He let me go and pushed me back on my knees.
Enzo held his dick up to my mouth.