28. Muffliato 6 pt.1 👀

(Mattheo's Pov)
We apparated to my dorm, and my heart pounded with excitement.

The anticipation was at its most, and neither of us could handle another second apart.

I grabbed her face, and hungrily pressed my lips against hers. Her mouth parted perfectly with mine, and our tongues danced.

I've been waiting forever this kiss, and it didn't disappoint.

My hands effortlessly fit around her waist,
and I pulled her closer. She put her hands on my chest, and deepened the kiss.

She then grabbed my curls, and yanked my head back forcing it to tilt upwards.

Her lips lowered to my jaw, and I cupped her ass with both of my hands.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, all without breaking contact with her lips.

I backed her against the wall, and grabbed her neck with both of my hands, bringing my lips down.

I sucked on her neck, and she quietly moaned, and pulled at my hair. She started grinding her hips against me, and I let out a growl.

Still pressed against the wall, I lifted her back, and unzipped her dress, hanging it off her waist.

I kissed her chest, and brought my mouth down to her cleavage.

She picked at the back of her bra, struggling to unclip it. I moved her hand out of the way, and unclipped for her.

"You've definitely done that before."
I smirked.

"Are you a boob guy or ass guy?" She slyly asked.
"When it comes to you both." I said.

I dug my face into her chest, and kissed around her left boob, as I played with her right.

Her hips started grinding against mine, and I felt the blood rush to my dick.

"Fuck you make me hard." I hissed in her ear.
"I can feel you growing under me."
Her voice was seductive, and it got me more desperate to fuck her.

I turned her around, and threw her on the bed.

"You're rough aren't you?" She asked looking me up and down.

"I can't fucking control myself around you."
"Don't then." She said.

I pulled her dress down from her waist, and she was left in only knickers.

I put my mouth in her waistband, and pulled it down with my teeth.

I took a second to observe.
She was absolutely beautiful.

Astoria wasn't like any of the girls I've shagged.
Astoria was a women.
She was flawless, there wasn't one thing I would change about her.

"You're telling me Draco passed up a women like you, a body like yours?" I said.

"Yeah, for your sister." She said.
"Well thank god he did, because I never would've gotten a chance." I said.

I was already shirtless so I took off my sweats, and boxers.

"Merlin's sake you're big."
Said Astoria sitting up.
"Bigger then Draco?" I asked.