twenty-eight **

... you're welcome *wink wink*

.

Never had I craved something so badly in my life. His lips, pressed against mine, brought a sweet relief that I felt through my whole body. I breathed him in, tasted him on the tip my tongue as we kissed. I felt his hands roaming around my body and for a second I wondered if what we were doing was right. I knew that it felt right, the way his lips moulded against mine and the warmth of his body that I felt through the fabric of my shirt. I was so madly in love with him and nothing felt wrong in that moment, nothing. So I pulled him closer, as close as he could be, so that I could feel him, all of him.

Harry grunted as his hands lowered to my thighs, squeezing them so that I would jump and wrap my legs around his hips. He turned around resting me on the kitchen counter, as his lips kept moving against mine. I could taste his urgency, his fear and his happiness, all mixed together in that one kiss.

I held his face, caressed it, trying to soothe the anxiousness I felt within him. "It's ok," I whispered when our lips separated. "It's ok, Harry," I repeated, stroking his face with the tip of my fingers.

He grunted, tightening his grip on me. Holding me like his life depended on it, like he was scared that I would slip through his fingers. So I held on to him, the same way he held on to me, before pressing my lips against every surface of his face. I kissed his cheeks, his forehead, and his eyelid. I kissed them delicately, hoping that he could feel how much I loved him with these simple touches.

He kept his eyes closed, and his breaths deep. "You won't give up on me, Em?" Harry whispered as I had his face cradled between my palms and my lips on his cheeks.

"I promise," I mumbled against his skin before pulling away and looking into his eyes. "I promise," I repeated to anchor my words in his mind.

His eyes altered between mine, searching for an ounce of doubt behind them, and I was sure that he would find none. Because I believed the words I spoke, knew that they were true. I wouldn't give up on Harry, ever.

"We'll be alright," I whispered putting on a small smile to reassure him.

His fingers squeezed my hips tightly before he reached for my lips to kiss them. He then went down to my neck, where he stopped and hid his face. I heard him breathing hard, felt his breaths against my skin as he held on to me. I stayed silent, not fully understanding what Harry was thinking, or feeling. I felt his lips press on my neck from time to time, but nothing more.

"I need us to work," he admitted after a few minutes, through a whisper. "I couldn't handle it if you didn't want me, either. If you abandoned me too."

I frowned while trying to keep my movements smooth as I ran my hand through his hair. "What do you mean?" I asked with a soft tone, careful not to trigger anything.

He sighed before pulling away, his eyes dark and focused on mine. "That's all I'm giving you right now," he said.

It took me a second to understand that he had opened up to me, giving a few cryptic words, but he still had. I nodded, knowing that it was information I should process later, and caressed his face, thanking him silently for sharing this. He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes. And once he opened them again, I saw a look that I had gotten so used to see in the past two years.

"I want to touch you," he admitted frankly. "I want to get lost in you."

He looked at me with such intensity and spoke the word in a low voice that stirred something deep inside of me, and all that I could reply was a small 'okay' spoke through a whisper before his lips pressed against mine once again.