twenty-two **

We walked up the stairs hand in hand. My mind was clouded with the love and lust I felt toward this beautifully complicated boy. I felt him squeeze my hand slightly as he followed me closely. As we neared my apartment door, I hoped that Wendy wasn't home yet, so that I could consume these feelings with Harry without having to be careful. Relief flooded through me as I unlocked the door and we entered my pitch-black apartment, indicating that we would be alone.

As soon as we stepped over the threshold, I turned around and captured Harry's mouth with mine. He immediately reached for my hips and pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck, while my hands strongly gripped his hair reduce the distance even more.

Slowly, while our tongues played together, Harry's arms crept around my hips and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him to help him carry me. His mouth left mine and he trailed kissed along my cheeks, my chin, before sucking on every inch of my neck. I bit my lower lip, trying to contain my moans, but his lips made me go crazy. I quickly removed my shirt as he walked us to my bedroom, letting it fall to the ground. His eyes racked down to my semi-exposed chest before leaning and pressing delicate kisses and biting softly.

A small giggle escaped my lips as he ran his mouth over my skin, tickling me, and he looked up with a shy smile. His eyes had that small sparkle he always had when he was happy; even his dimples were out. He looked incredible.

I smiled down and stroked the side of his face softly. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, suddenly, our actions weren't so rushed and lustful. We were both enjoying the overwhelming feeling that was taking over. When Harry opened his eyes again, they glistened with emotion and then I knew that I wasn't alone in this, that it meant something to him.

He carefully reached for my lips again, this time simply taking my lower lip between his, pulling on it and letting it pop back into place. He smiled childishly before kissing me softly. A few seconds later, he laid me down on my bed.

He lifted his body to position himself comfortable, resting his weight on one of his elbow while his other arm stayed hooked around me to hold me close. He gazed at me with complete admiration, but a hint of worry lingered on his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his face inches from mine.

I nodded fervently. "Yes," I urged. "Please don't make me think about this too much."

With that I lifted my head and reached for his lips to shut him up. He met me half way and I smiled into the kiss. As rough as we started this make out session, now our movement were slow, tender, gentle; and I loved it. We were both taking the time to pour ourselves into this. Careful hands running along his shoulder, calloused fingers caressing my cheek, hips colliding and craving contact.

I detached our lips and kissed down his neck before pulling Harry's shirt off. I went to kiss him again but he pulled back a little, avoiding it. I frowned and leaned back on the bed.

"Em, I just," he sighed, stopping his sentence, before nudging his nose with mine and hiding his face in my neck.

I was even more confused by his words and actions. "What's wrong?"

He pulled back, letting me see his face. He looked nervous. "I don't want you to think that this is just sex," he grunted, suddenly frustrated with himself. "I'm so shit with words, but Em, this means a lot to me, it's more than just a fuck, okay?"

I sighed and lifted my hand to his face. I caressed every outline: his lips, his cheekbone, his eyebrows; meanwhile Harry closed his eyes and revelled in my touch. I then ran a gentle hand through his hair before fisting it and pulling him down towards me and giving him a quick kiss.