twelve

My head was buzzing; the noise of the party seemed distant, muted. I was having a hard time concentrating on what Niall and Melissa were saying, but didn't feel like I needed to listen anyway. They were playing an obvious flirt game and I felt like a third wheel, so mid-way through Niall sentence, I left and headed to the dance floor. As I turned my back to them, I heard them call my name in the distance and turned around smiling.

"I'm going to dance!" I screamed and by the looks on people's faces, I suspected that I had screamed louder than I intended.

I thought I was enjoying myself at the table with my friends, but it was nothing compared to the feeling I had once I was in the middle of the dance floor. I let my body move to the beat, not giving a single fuck about the sweaty bodies around me. I felt liberated, freed from my worries. I knew I was grinning from ear to ear, that I looked like a fool for dancing on my own in the middle of people grinding and making out, but I was enjoying myself, something I hadn't done in a while.

In the middle of the song, rough hands grabbed my hips. The touch felt foreign, those weren't hands I knew. I turned my head slightly and took a glance at the stranger holding my hips. The first thing I saw was the red shirt that I had noticed twice tonight, then it was a pair of brown eyes. Even from up close, the guy looked decent.

"Hello beautiful," he greeted.

I internally rolled my eyes at the corny line. "Hey."

"Care if I join you?" He asked with a small smirk on his lips.

I shook my head and resumed my dancing. Thankfully the guy wasn't too intrusive and didn't immediately start to grind his crotch against my ass. But he did let his hands explore my hips, my stomach and right under my breast. Once I felt his hands try to trail higher, I turned around.

"What's your name?" he asked, screaming so that I could hear him above the music.

"Emily," I replied loudly.

"Tyler," he introduced himself. "Enjoyed the shot?"

I smirked. "Loved it, although I'm wondering if you can deliver," I flirted back.

He smiled and put both of his hands on my hips, pulling me a little closer to him. We didn't exchange words as he started to move to the beat of the song playing. I followed unable to look anywhere else. He looked at me with a piercing gaze. Desire was clear in his eyes and in his actions and to be completely honest, it felt good to be desired. I started to wonder what it would be like to be worshipped by a guy rather than being a simple escape. I wonder if his lips would feel better than Harry's, if he would be better than Harry.

Tyler pulled me closer and our crotch brushed against each other. The alcohol and the contact turned me on. I made my move bolder, rubbing myself harder against him and biting my lower lip. He looked down, his eyes focusing on my lips before licking his. I restrained a moan, I wanted him to drag me to the bathroom and fuck me.

If he would've tried, I would've let him, but before anything could happen, I was dragged backward roughly.

A protective hand was on my shoulder and the contact sent a shiver through my body. I knew who it was before I even saw him or heard his voice.

"Stay the fuck away from her," Harry threatened.

Tyler looked surprised for a moment, before lifting his hands innocently. "She wanted it," he defended himself.

"Don't care," he replied before turning around and grabbing my wrist, forcing me to follow him.

I walked behind him as he leaded us out of the crowd, but as soon as we were away from the dance floor, I started to dig my heels in the ground. Harry turned around, his eyes filled with fury.