Chapter 1

With his Shijie is gone, Wen Qing and her family is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him for something he didn't do. 'I won't forgive them! I will make this whole cultivation world a living hell!'

Right now Wei Wuxian is hanging off the cliff by a hand that is holding onto his wrist, 'Only Lan Zhan is the only one who still believe in me. I can't kill him nor hurt him. I can't let Lan Zhan to go back to cloud Recesse.'

Wei Wuxian decide to do one thing, (I will write about how San Lang and Wei Wuxian met later on. Keep reading okay) 'San Lang will save me. I will get them all! I will get revenge for Wen Qing and her family!' Wei Wuxian look up at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian put both of his feet on the cliff, he put his other hand onto Lan Wangji hand.

"Wei Ying?"

"I'm sorry to do this," this confuse  Lan Wangji, before Lan Wangji can say anything Wei Wuxian push his feet away from the cliff. He pull Lan Wangji down with him.

"Wei Ying?!"

Wei Wuxian held Lan Wangji close to him as he whispered into Lan Wangji ear, "Trust me, Lan Zhan?"

"I do," hearing Lan Wangji said this Wei Wuxian knock Lan Wangji unconscious.

"Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian smile as he see a person in black and red floating up to him. "San gege, your here."

"I'm here, I saw everything. I did said that I will come save you, didn't I?"

(Let's go back to where the two of them first met okay?)

A young San Lang is standing in front of a temple or a statues of a god. He didn't noticed a young boy behind him until, "Gege, you will get soak if you don't put your umbrellas over your head."

That boy pick up the umbrella as he put it over San Lang head. San Lang turn to his left to see a small boy with grey eye looking at him. He is younger then San Lang, shorter then San Lang. San Lang look around to see if he can see the young boy parents.

"Didi, where are your parents?" San Lang look at how the boy bit his lip, "My parent is gone. I been wondering around looking for them but couldn't find them."

'I feel sorry for him.' "Why don't we go inside of the temple? The rain won't stop for a while."

The small boy smile as he nodded his head, "Gege, are you waiting for someone? Ah I forgot. My name is Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian. What about you Gege?" Wei Wuxian asked as the two walk into the temple to take shelter from the rain.

"My name is Hua Cheng but you can call me, San Lang. Can I can you, A-Xian or Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head, "Then I will call you, San gege?" San Lang smile as he nodded his head as well. "San gege, are you waiting for someone or looking for someone?" Wei Wuxian asked San Lang.

"I guess you can said that. I won't give up until I find him. What about you, A-Xian?"

"I don't think I can find them. I don't have any other family members left."

San Lang pull Wei Wuxian into his arm, "we can be a family," the two felt very warm, the rain outside doesn't bother them.

When morning come San Lang left, he leave behind a letter for Wei Wuxian to read. (Let's just said Wei Wuxian can read and San Lang can write) "A-Xian, when we are older, I will come looking for you. I will save you. We are sworn brother after all. Take care."

That is how the two met, that is how the two of them become sworn brothers.

Present

"I'm sorry A-Xian, I come late," San Lang slowly open the portal to take Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji back into his palace in the Spiritual Realm. "I know that you will come. Even though when I was growing up, I don't remember much when I was young but through out my life, I saw a silver butterfly that is always next to me. I know that someone is watching over me and protecting me."

San Lang smile at what Wei Wuxian just said, "Wuxian, who is this?" San Lang look at the person in Wei Wuxian arm, "this is Lan Zhan, courtesy Wangji. He belong to the Lan clan. San gege, will it be okay if he live here with us? I can't let him go back to the mortal world. I am about to destroy those pathetic clan and their sect."

San Lang floated Lan Wangji out of Wei Wuxian arm as he take Lan Wangji to a guest bedroom. "That's right, San gege," before Wei Wuxian can said anything else his two spiritual tool appear in front of him, "Chenqing, Suibian."

"Your flute and sword, it look like they are really faithful to you. What were you saying?" San Lang asked as he lay Lan Wangji down on the bed. "Have you found the person you were looking for?" Wei Wuxian asked while sitting down next to a sleeping Lan Wangji.

"I have I will introduce him to you later. For now, I want to help you to get your core back. Don't you need a core to use your sword? I am sure Suibian want his master to wield him again."

"You can do that?"

San Lang sigh, "Didi, your my family of course I can do that. Gege, will do anything to help you get your core back. Then we will make all of those sect leader life a living hell."

"Mn."

"Come with me, there is a place for you to heal your body. Your core will be stronger then your old one."

Wei Wuxian look at Lan Wangji one last time, "Lan Zhan, sleep, I can't let you stop me from what I am about to do." With that Wei Wuxian got up and left with San Lang.