Chapter 2

3 week later

Cloud Recesse

"There no news of Wangji?" Lan Qiren asked. Lan Xichen shake his head no. "No one know where Wangji is at or where he went. The last place I saw Wangji is when he went to save Wei gongzi. And then he isn't there."

Lan Xichen realized that Lan Wangji might fallen down with Wei Wuxian. "Shifu, you don't think?"

"I'm afraid so. Have you went down there to look for Wangji thing?" Lan Xichen shake his head no.

"Sect leader! Sect leader!" One of the Lan disciple ran into Lan Qiren room as he gave a bow. "What is it?" Lan Xichen asked his disciple.

"Something have happen at the Jin clan. They said that a massive black energy engulfed the Jin clan."

This is how that happen.

San Lang is able to help Wei Wuxian get his core back very fast, "Since you can control resentment energy, you can control both dark and light."

"Dark and Light?" Wei Wuxian asked.

San Lang nodded his head, "your golden core is light while the resentment energy is dark. Since you are powerful enough you have balance the two core like yin and Yang."

'I can feel it. The two core spinning inside of me,' Wei Wuxian tighten his hand into a fist. "Right, it is time to make this cultivation world a living hell. The first clan is the Jin clan."

"I will come with you," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. The two disappear from San Lang palace, they appear above the Jin clan. "San gege, can you go see if there is a baby here in Jinlintai? He is sect leader Jiang nephew?"

"Okay," San Lang disappeared from there. He went from room to room to room, 'it look like that baby isn't there,' San Lang then reappear next to Wei Wuxian, "Gege?"

"I think Jiang Wanyin took the baby away. I think he is safe."

"Then let start!" Wei Wuxian play on Chenqing, a massive resentment energy cover up the whole Jin clan. Wei Wuxian and San Lang is also in it. Their eye glow red, that is the only thing that pierces the darkness.

"Who is doing this?!" Shouted Jin Guangshan. That is when the whole Jin clan hear groaning from all around them. Jin Guangshan heard the familiar flute, "Wei Wuxian!"

"That's right. Is me, Wei Wuxian. I have come back from the dead to take my revenge on you and the other sect. All of you are unforgivable. My corpse will be watching your every move. If they see you move or make a sound, then they will attack you."

Just as Wei Wuxian said that many corpse appear inside of the dorm. The Jin clan can only hear them but can't see them. "Be careful you pathetic Sect leader Jin. Make one move or one sound they will come to attack you."

Wei Wuxian voice disappear, "Wei Wuxian! You come back this instant and let us go!" Jin Guangshan doesn't know that Wei Wuxian is gone. With his loud shouting many corpse is heading toward him. "Sect leader! We need to go back inside!" Shouted one of the Jin disciple.

"Wuxian, we need to go back," this somehow confuse Wei Wuxian, "Go back? Why gege?"

"I sense a similar from inside of the Jin clan as your."

"Similar?"

"Why don't you stay here? I will go check it out," San Lang disappear from there. He reappear inside of the dome, he follow the feeling that he felt from Wei Wuxian. San Lang search and search and search until he come upon a big lock door.

'Is in here,' San Lang take out his sword, he slash through the lock as it drop to the floor. San Lang open up the big door, he then see chain run from one wall to the next. When the light hit the middle, he see who it is.

'Isn't he....Wen Ning. Wuxian turn Wen Ning into a fierce corpse, I think I can fix that for now,' San Lang slash through all of the chain that is holding onto Wen Ning.

San Lang went to catch Wen Ning before he fall face first to the floor, 'Since you are Wuxian friend. I will help you be a human again,' San Lang disappear from there. He reappear next to Wei Wuxian.

"Wen Ning! But how?! They said....They lie! How dare Jin Guangshan lie to me!? I will make him pay!" Wei Wuxian cause the resentment energy to enter into the dome, it fly around as it knock down anyone who is running away or trying to fight it.

"Wuxian, I will take Wen Ning back to the spiritual realm. I can help Wen Ning to become a human again."

"You can do that?"

"Of course I can. I am after all king of the ghost realm. My tittle is "Crimson Rain Sought Flower" I can do anything. By the way, where are you heading to now?" Looking at Wen Ning, he remember little Wen Yuan, "I'm heading to the burial mound. I need to check on something. I will deal with the rest of the sect later."

After saying that the two vanish into thin air, San Lang went back to the spiritual realm while Wei Wuxian went to the burial mound. "A-Yuan! A-Yuan!" Wei Wuxian call Wen Yuan name as he enter into the place where he has left Wen Yuan.

"A-Yuan!" Wei Wuxian didn't see Wen Yuan there, 'he not here, who could have taken him?' "The only person I can think of is....Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan did you take A-Yuan back to cloud Recesse?" 'If A-Yuan is in Cloud Recesse, I don't think he is safe. I need to go get him."

Wei Wuxian rush out of there as he headed to Gusu. When he arrive, Wei Wuxian decide to used his resentment energy to go look for Wen Yuan. 'Since the Lan clan have put more security on their protection shield. I can't enter, if I do. They will know. This way is more safer.'