Chapter 27

"Ning shushu!" Wen Yuan went to hug his uncle. "I'm alright A-Yuan," the two walk over to where Qing is at. "Qing, are you alright?" Wen Ning look here and there to make sure if Qing is alright or not.

"Qing, A-Yuan told me that your pregnant. How come you didn't tell me?" Wen Ning is somewhat happy but at the same time he is a little angry. "I want too A-Ning, not just you but everyone else as well. Song gege and Xiao gege is also my family, I want to let all my family know about it. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

Wen Ning put his hand on Qing cheek, "is alright at least you are okay."

A minute later Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk into the room, "Da ge!" Wei Wuxian rush over to San Lang side, "Didi, are you alright? Your not hurt right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"How is Xie ge and Shishu?" Wei Wuxian looked at both of Xie Lian and Xiao Xingchen. "He resting right now. We already tend to their injury," Wei Wuxian sigh with relief.

When morning turn to afternoon, the doctor come into the room, "doctor over here," the doctor walk over to where Qing is at. He check Qing pulse, then he check to see if her child is okay or not.

"Doctor how is my wife and the baby?" Wen Ning asked with worry in his voice. "She need plenty of rest. The baby is healthy, the mother shouldn't move around too much. Also, she shouldn't drink any medicine, the best medicine is to eat porridge and other healthy food."

"Thank you doctor," Jin Ling and Wen Yuan walk the doctor out.

"Ge, you and Lan Zhan stay here with everyone. I am going to visit the Ouyang clan, they need to learn a good lesson."

"Wei Ying, let me go with you."

"You want to stop me Lan Wangji?" Lan Zhan can see how angry Wei Ying is. "I won't stop you. I don't want them to hurt you."

"Didi, is okay to let Wangji to go with you. We will be fine here," San Lang gave Wei Ying a nod, "okay, we will be back as soon as possible. Let's go Lan zhan," Wei Ying take Lan Zhan hand, and he make the two of them disappear from there.

"Papa, where is Xian shushu going?" Zizhen asked while helping his other father to check his injury. "He is going to teach someone a good lesson. They shouldn't mess with his family."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan arrive above the Ouyang clan. "Sect Leader OUYANG!" Wei Ying covered the Ouyang clan with a big massive resentment energy.

Sect leader Ouyang and his disciple come out of their room, they pull their sword out of their scabbard. "Lan Zhan, you stay here," Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying vanish from there, he reappear in front of Sect leader Yao in a flash with his hand around Sect leader Yao throat. 

"Wei...Wei...Wei Wuxian."

"Haven't you learn your lesson yet, Sect leader Yao? I already forgiven you, you end up sending your people to come after us. Why?" Wei Ying squeezed Sect leader throat just a little tight to get him to talk.

"You....you...you...took....my son away from me," Sect leader is trying to speak with Wei Ying hand around his throat.

"Your son? Ah you mean Zizhen. He is no longer your son, he is someone else son now. They raise him better then you. If you raise Zizhen, then you will put nonsense into his mind. I won't let that happen. I will warn you one last time, do....not...come...after....Zizhen....anymore....you...hear!"  He let go of Sect leader Ouyang throat.

He vanish from there and reappear up in the air next to Lan Zhan, "I will keep this dark resentment energy around your clan. This is your punishment for going after us," with that they vanish from there.

"Wei Ying."

"Don't worry Lan Zhan, only for a month or so then I will release the dome. Let's get back to the other." Lan Zhan nodded his head.

When the two return they only see the adult, the three children left to go walk around Tanzhou town. "How is their injury?" Wei Ying asked as he walk over to where San Lang and Song Lan is at.

"We just change their bandages. They will be fine by next tomorrow." While they are talking, San Lang look outside he see several people is running in one direction. "Ge,what's wrong?" Wei Ying asked his brother.

"Something is happening outside," then a butterfly come flying into the room, it landed on San Lang hand, "Papa! The Jiang clan is trying to take A-Ling away!"

"What did Zizhen said?" Asked Wei Ying.

"The Jiang clan is trying to take Jin Ling away."

"What?!" With just that Wei Ying rush out of there, Lan Zhan followed behind him. "San Lang." Come a weak Xie Lian. "Is okay, Wuxian and Wangji can stop Jiang Wanyin from taking A-Ling away. You and Xingchen need your rest."

"Let go of our didi!" Shouted Zizhen as he is fighting against the Jiang disciple. "Ge! Zizhen ge! Let me go!"

"Jin Ling come back with me! I won't let you go with that murder!"

"Wei shushu! Isn't a murder! It was the Jin clan and the Moling clan that cause their death! Your suppose to be his Shidi and you betray him! What kind of sect leader are you? I don't care about the Jin clan nor bring it back! Let me go! Wei Shushu!"

Lan Zhan threw his sword toward Jiang Wanyin, this got him to let go of Jin Ling. "A-Ling!" Jin Ling run over to where Zizhen and Wen Yuan is at. "Zizhen! A-Yuan! A-Ling! Are you three alright?" Wei Ying landed next to the three boys.

"Xian shushu!"

"Wei Shushu!"

They went to stand behind Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, "Sect leader Jiang, what do you think your doing?!" Shouted a angry Wei Ying. Lan Zhan pull back his sword, as he pointed at Jiang Wanyin.

"Give me back Jin Ling!" Shouted a very angry Jiang Wanyin.

"Wei Ying, we shouldn't fight here," Wei Ying look around them, with a snap of his finger they vanish from there and reappear outside of town.

"I won't hand Jin Ling over to you. I don't want A-Ling to grow up to be like you. You have a bad temper like your mother. You won't be able to teach him anything. He is stronger then you think, I won't let you take A-Ling back."

The boys keep on standing behind Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "I am warning you Sect leader Jiang, if you keep on trying to take A-Ling away from his family....I...Won't ...Forgive..You." After saying that Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and the boys disappear from there.