Chapter 12

While Wei Wuxian and Song Lan is waiting outside, Wei Wuxian couldn't help but look down at Song Lan hand which is now in a fist. "Song xiong, we will save Shishu. All we need to do is to get Xue Yang out of the house."

On the next day Wei Wuxian and Song Lan see Xue Yang leaving the house and then Qing came out. She run over to where Wei Wuxian and Song Lan is at, "He gone. Come inside," all three ran inside the coffin house.

"Xicheng!"Shouted Song Lan.

"Shishu!" Come Wei Wuxian voice. The two push open the door, "Zichen? A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen move around to search for the two. "Shishu, we need to get you out of here. You and A-Qing can't stay here."

"But we have to wait for the o-"

"That Person By Your Side Is Xue Yang, Xingchen!" Shouted a angry Song Lan. "Xue....Xue...Xue Yang?" Xiao Xingchen is speechless, "I thought....I thought..."

"Shishu...we can't stay here. Xue Yang will come back soon," Wei Wuxian open up a portal, "I want to take you three to a place where Xue Yang won't find out. Song Xiong, A-Qing, can you two help Shishu into the portal?" The two help Xiao Xingchen through the portal.

"Song xiong, call for someone name Hua Cheng. He can help Shishu to see again." Hearing Wei Wuxian said this make Song Lan very happy.

When all three is gone Wei Wuxian prepare to kill Xue Yang this time because he won't let Xua Yang do as he please. Wei Wuxian closed the portal, he wait for Xue Yang to come back from wherever he is going.

'Why is Xue Yang with Shishu? Doesn't he know that the person next to him is the person who want to kill him?' "You are part of Jin Guangyao scheme as well." Wei Wuxian turn the place into a dark realm because when Xue Yang walk through that doorway he will walk into a dark realm.

When Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and Qing walk through the portal, they end up in a very beautiful palace. "Hello!" Shouted Qing. "Wei Wuxian sent us here!"

"My didi?" Song Lan and Qing turn around to see a guy in black and red with an eye patch over his right eye. "Didi?" Asked Xiao Xingchen. "Yes didi. We known each other since we were young. We become sworn brother. And who might you three be?" Asked San Lang.

"My name is Song Lan, this is my partner Xiao Xingchen and this is our shimie Qing," Song Lan introduced them to San Lang. San Lang walk over to the three, he look at Xiao Xingchen, "So your Didi Shishu?"

Xiao Xingchen nodded his head, "Hua Cheng gongzi, Wei Wuxian said that you can help with Xingchen eye? Can you please help him?" Song Lan asked San Lang.

"Come this way," Song Lan and Qing help Xiao Xingchen as they follow San Lang. On their way to wherever San Lang is taken them they all ran into Xie Lian and Lan Wangji. "San Lang?" Xie Lian look at the people behind him.

"We will talk later," San Lang turn around to look at Song Lan, "come, we are almost there." Soon they arrive at a place where no one can enter beside Xie Lian and San Lang. "Song Lan, bring Xiao Xingchen over here."

Song Lan help Xiao Xingchen over to the middle where San Lang symbol is at. "Xiao Xingchen, I will unfold your blind fold now. It will take a while for your eye to come back, but don't worry it won't take long. You will see again."

"Okay."

"I will stay here with Xingchen."

San Lang look at Qing, "What about you, guniang?" Qing looked at both Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, "I want to have something to eat."

San Lang chuckle at this, "Alright, then I will show you to your room. Follow me," Qing looked at Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan one last time, "take care of Daozhang." Song Lan nodded his head, Qing left from there.

Yi City

When Xue Yang enter into the coffin house he got engulfed into a big black dark realm. "Xue Yang. Xue Yang. You got the gut to stay by Xiao Xingchen side, what are you trying to do to him?" A dark hand came out from within the dark realm as they grab a hold of Xue Yang throat.

"Who...who...who..who are...you?" Xue Yang try to talk with a hand around his throat. "Who am I doesn't matter? What matter is....I won't let you hurt Xiao Xingchen, I am taken my revenge for Song Lan, for what you did to his eye. I am take revenge for Xiao Xingchen as well. Because you are using him to do thing around in Yi City, am I right?" Wei Wuxian is angry very angry.

"What are you trying to do to Xiao Xingchen?!" Shouted a very angry Wei Wuxian. "If you don't answer me, I will break your neck? What will that be Xue Yang?" The hand around Xue Yang throat begin to tighten.

"Turn....turn....turn....turn him...into...a...a..fierce corpse!" Hearing what just came out from Xue Yang mouth cause Wei Wuxian to suffocate him to death. When Xue Yang lifeless body fall down to the ground, Wei Wuxian did one thing.

He went to put his hand on top of Xue Yang head. And when he did, Wei Wuxian see many thing. One is where Xue Yang kill the Chang Clan. Two: He see Xue Yang with Jin Guangyao. They are behind a pillar at the Nie clan talking to one another. Three: the two were planning to kill Nie Mingjue and turn him into a fierce corpse. And the last one is: Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang also planning to kill off Jin Guangshan as well.

Wei Wuxian take his hand off from Xue Yang head, 'if I didn't stop any of this then all of this event will happen? The one where Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang talking to each other back at the Nie Clan, that already happen.' Wei Wuxian left the darkness to consume Xue Yang body.

'I wonder if I should tell Song Lan? Maybe I should wait,' with that last thought Wei Wuxian return back to the underworld.