Chapter 16

Xie Lian, San Lang, Wei Wuxian, Zizhen, Jin Ling, Wen Ning and Wen Yuan arrive in the mortal realm. "Ah it has been a while since we live in this world, right A-Ning?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"Then let go see what we can buy for the children, right my dear son?" Xie Lian smiled at Zizhen. "Right! Papa Xie!"

'I should keep an eye on Lan Zhan. I don't want that old goat to hurt him.' When Wei Wuxian have time he take out his resentment energy to see what is going on in the Lan clan.

Cloud Recesse

When Lan Wangji enter into Cloud Recesse, he can see how dark the place is. 'Wei Ying is not the one to back down that easily. No one can make Wei Ying to remove the dark resentment energy around the other clan.'

"Wangji?" Lan Wangji turn around to see his brother standing behind him, "Xiong Zhang." Within a flash Lan Wangji felt his brother wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

This sure surprised him since his brother never show any affection until now, "I'm glad that your okay. Wei Wuxian, won't let me see you to let me know how you were doing. All I know is that you were put to sleep by Wei Wuxian."

Lan Xichen pull back to look at his didi, "Are you going to stay here?" Lan Wangji know that his brother misses him so, "Mn. I also want to se Shifu as well."

"Then let's head to see Shifu," the two went to see their uncle. They three Lans doesn't know it but Wei Wuxian is keeping an eye on them. The person he is looking at the most is Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren who is in his room reading on his scroll, there come a knock, "Come in." When the door open Lan Qiren heard, "Shifu," Lan Qiren look up to see, "Wangji."

Once the two nephews sat right in front of Lan Qiren, he asked, "Wei Wuxian didn't hurt you? How are you here?"

"Wei Ying....he would never hurt me. I ask Wei Ying if I can go back to Gusu to see my family? I know how much you two misses me, so he gave me this," Lan Zhan take out a dice with number of dot on it.

"What does it do, Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked while looking at the dice in Lan Wangji hand. "If I throw this dice to the ground a portal will open up. That is how I got here."

"Wangji, what happen at NeverNight? When Xichen went to find you, he can't find you anywhere?"

"Wei Ying, he pull me along with him. When Jiang Wanyin stabbed his sword near a cracked rock between my hand and Wei Ying hand, he twisted his sword to make the rock crack even more. Wei Ying see this....he know that the rock won't last long, he end up pulling me along with him but somehow....we didn't die, after that I don't remember what happen."

"Did Wei gongzi told you what has been happening to the other sect and our sect?" Asked Lan Xichen. "Mn." 'He won't let this go until he get his revenge. Even our clan is in that category as well.'

"Do you think Wei gongzi will lift this dark energy?" Lan Xichen pointed up to the sky. "Not until he get his revenge. Knowing Wei Ying, he won't let this go easily." Both Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren know what Lan Wangji is talking about.

"What we have done to Wei gongzi and Wen guniang family, we can't fix it. How in the world did we end up like this? Why did we fall for Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan manipulations like this? No, they were aiming at Wei gongzi Yin Hufu. As for Jin Guangyao and Su She, I couldn't believe that they put the curse on Jin Zixun and blamed on Wei gongzi."

"What? Xiong Zhang, what did you said?" Asked Lan Wangji. "It was Jin Guangyao who asked Su she to put the curse on Jin Zixun, he then tell Jin Zixun that it was Wei Wuxian who put the curse on him."

"No wonder Wei Ying want to get his revenge on Jin Guangyao and Su she. The two of them are been tortured by the ghost realm people. There are people there that they have killed, even the Wen clan."

"They deserve it." 'They started this whole thing, even Jin Guangshan as well.' "Oh that's right, did you see Jin Guangshan?"

"I don't know. I was asleep for....well...I don't really know how long. Did anything happen?"

"His sect and clan got burn down. No one know where he went or what happen to him, it is almost like he has vanish into thin air."

"He did went after Wei Ying after all. You said that his clan got burn down? Then how is Jin Ling going to restore his father clan?" Asked Lan Wangji. "Mention of Jin Ling, sect leader Jiang have lost the young master."

Lan Wangji then remember something, "Jin Ling is safe, he is with Wei Ying." This come a shock and surprise to both Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, "What? Why is Jin Ling with Wei gongzi? But more importantly why did Wei gongzi take Jin gongzi from Sect leader Jiang? Does he know about it?"

"Xiong zhang, you already know how bad Jiang Wanyin temper is, he is like his mother. If he raised Jin Ling, then he will become like his uncle and grandmother. I think that is why Wei Ying took Jin Ling away. I don't think Jiang Wanyin know about it. Or one of his disciple went in to check up on Jin Ling only to see that he is gone. They probably don't know who took Jin Ling."

Back to Wei Wuxian and the other

'It look like they are just talking. As long as the old goat won't do anything to Lan Zhan then he can stay as long as he want,' "Didi, come on, the children want something to eat."

They all enter into a restaurant nearby. "Papa Xie, Papa San, can I get some candy after we finish eating?" Zizhen asked as he pointed to the person who is selling candy on a stick.

"Okay, after we eat," Zizhen smile as he nodded his head.

"Gege, how is Shishu?" Wei Wuxian asked while ordering food for Wen Yuan and porridge for Jin Ling. "The last time I check on Xiao Xingchen, his sight should be coming back in a month or so. I also noticed how Song Lan doesn't eat that much."

"He doesn't?" San Lang nodded his head, "Don't worry, once we go home I will talk to him since Shishu will get worry about him if he doesn't eat." With that they all went back to feeding the children since they needed their nutrition after all.