Chapter 13

When Wei Wuxian return back to the spirit realm he went to look for Song Lan. Instead of finding Song Lan, he Xie Lian and the boy. "Xie Lian, do you know where Song Lan is at?" Wei Wuxian asked as Wen Yuan run over to hold Wei Wuxian leg.

"Song Lan is in a room where only San Lang can go in. I bet San Lang never told you about it," Wei Wuxian shake his head no. "A-Yuan, where is your uncle Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian asked as he pick up Wen Yuan in his arm.

"Ning Jiu Jiu is somewhere around the palace?" Wen Yuan answered Wei Wuxian questions. Jin Ling is crawling toward Wei Wuxian, "whoa, you can crawl now, Jin Ling!" Wei Wuxian seat down to play with the children.

"Wuxian, when will you talk to Lan Wangji again?" Asked Xie Lian. "When I am ready Xie Lian. There is something I want to talk to Song Lan about. One good thing is I'm glad that we save Shishu, if not too late then...."

"Then what will happen to Xingchen?" Wei Wuxian turn around while Xie Lian look behind Wei Wuxian. "Song xiong, come seat," Song Lan went to sit down next to Wei Wuxian.

"Before I tell you, don't get angry okay? There are children around. They will get scare if they see one of the adult is angry," Song Lan look at the children, "Alright."

"I got Xue Yang confession, if we didn't come to save Xiao Xingchen then he will turn Xiao Xingchen into a fierce corpse." Song Lan eye went wide, "he....he...he...he...want....to....turn...Xingchen into a fierce corpse."

"I went through his mind. I saw how he threw some kind of powder toward you which make Xiao Xingchen sword sense that there is a puppet nearby and then....."

"And then what?" Asked Song Lan.

"And then he kill you. Xue Yang turn you into a fierce corpse."

"How did Xue Yang want to turn Xingchen into a fierce corpse?" Song Lan want to know how since Xiao Xingchen is still alive. "I saw that when Shishu found out that it was you that he have kill....he....Shishu kill himself."

Song Lan eye went even wider, "then we save Xingchen just in time." Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "How is Shishu doing?" Wei Wuxian asked Song Lan. "San Lang is helping Xingchen to get his sight back. I hope he won't ask what happen."

"As long as we don't tell Shishu who it is that is beside him. If he know then...he will blame himself." Song Lan nodded his head.

"Xie gongzi, Wei gongzi, Song gongzi, master Hua Cheng said it is dinner time," Xie Lian stand up with Zizhen in his arm while Jin Ling is in Wei Wuxian. "Alright, we will go there right now."

When all of them got there San Lang and Lan Wangji is waiting for them. Wei Wuxian ignore Lan Wangji eye as he sat down next to San Lang to his left. This somehow hurt Lan Wangji, 'I will take my time. I know that the two of us will talk to one another soon.'

"A-Yuan, Zizhen take your time okay?" Xie Lian tell the two toddler to eat their food slowly. The two nodded their head, "how is the other clan doing A-Ying?" Hua Cheng asked.

"Still under my control. I won't let this go, not by a long chance. Right now, I am sure they are scare that I won't let this go. Beside, isn't Jin Guangyao and Su She getting tortured down in the dungeon right now?"

"Wei gongzi, how is it thar Su She is part of this?" Asked Wen Ning who walk into the room. "Thar snake is the one that control you are the Qiongqi path. He is the one who play the second flute sound."

"So it was him all along. But why?" Wen Ning asked. "Here is a reason why. Su she have a grudge against Jin Zixun, somehow Jin Zixun doesn't like seeing Su she there so he did one thing. He put that curse on Jin Zixun body."

"You mean it was Su she who did that? Then why did he blame it on you?" Wen Ning asked. "How do I said this? Jin Guangyao want Su She to put the curse on Jin Zixun. He then tell Jin Zixun that it was me who put the curse on him."

"So are you saying that this whole mess is caused by both Jin Guangyao and Su she?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"But why?" Wen Ning asked. "It seem to me like they want to fight against me by starting to frame me. That is why I am torturing them one by one, they are unforgivable."

"You said it didi. What do you said Lan Wangji?" Lan Wangji look at Wei Wuxian who just eating and drinking his wine. "Is there a way for me to see how my clan and family is doing?"

"Ge, why don't you let  Hanguang Jun see it," San Lang shake his head at this. San Lang summon up a big mirror, he open up to let Lan Wangji see his clan. Lan Wangji see the black dome around his clan, "the black dome is still there? At least my disciple and family isn't any danger."

San Lang make the mirror disappear, "My didi is stubborn, he won't force you to stay here if you don't want too. He took you here with him, just like I say before. If you go back the your uncle will punish you. You know how your uncle is with people who walk the path of darkness, don't you? And what happen if you stand up for that person don't you?"

Lan Wangji know what San Lang is saying, "I understand. As long as no harm come to my clan and my family, then I will stay here."

"There is something else as well? Have you forgotten about it?" Asked Wei Wuxian who still didn't look at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji shake his head no this got Wei Wuxian to sigh, 'he doesn't remember?' "What I am saying is, don't try to stop me from what I am doing right now. I am doing this for Wen Ning and his family. I'm doing this for me, they all need to learn there lesson."

Lan Wangji couldn't help but see the change in Wei Wuxian eye, 'if this is what Wei Ying want. Then I won't stop him. If this will help Wei Ying to go back to the way he once was before all of this happen, then I will wait.'