Chapter 17

When they all got back the first thing Wei Wuxian did is, he went straight to the place where Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen is at. Wei Wuxian then went over to where Song Lan is sitting at, "Come on Song Xiong."

Song Lan look back at Xiao Xingchen who is still sleeping, "Hey! Wei Wuxian! I don't want to leave Xingchen side."

"I know. Da ge tell me that you haven't eat anything in a while. Do you know that if Shishu know that you have been staying by his side without eating, he will get very angry at you. Do you want me to tell Shishu the truth?"

Wei Wuxian take Song Lan over to the table nearby, "here, this soup will help you. Since you haven't ate anything for a while, soup is a good start."

Wei Wuxian can see how relaxed Song Lan is when the warm soup hit his lip. "Song Xiong, Xiao Xingchen is also my Shishu. I can help you to look after him, if you like you can sleep in the same room as him. Da ge said that Shishu will wake up soon and when he does, he will get his sight back."

"I know."

Wei Wuxian can tell how tired Song Lan is, "why don't you get some rest Song Xiong? You didn't get much sleep did you?" Song Lan shake his head no. "Then get some rest." After Song Lan finished his soup, he went to lay down on a bed that is on the other side of the room.

Wei Wuxian look back over at his Shishu who is still in an unconscious state. 'It won't take long Shishu, you will get to see again.' With that last thought Wei Wuxian left from there.

When Wei Wuxian left the room, he went out to the room where his brother and the other is at. "A-Qing," Qing is helping Xie Lian with baby Jin Ling. "Yes, Wei gongzi?" She asked without looking at Wei Wuxian.

"Can you help me to look after Song Xiong? He barely eat nor sleep because he is worrying about his friend Xiao Xingchen. Since you are close to the two of them, can you help me to look after him?"

"Of course. I'm also worry about Song gege as well. I will make sure that he eat and sleep."

"Thank you."

"I will help you as well Qing." Qing nodded his head. Wei Wuxian sigh with relief, 'I think I need a drink.' Before Wei Wuxian can leave from there San Lang walk over to him, "Didi."

"Ge, what is it?" Wei Wuxian asked as the two left from there. "One of my guard came to tell me that the three of them are gone. But their spirit is here, they have captured them and put them in prison."

"What about their body?" Wei Wuxian and San Lang went up to the roof top with two bottle of wine in the middle. "I already got them getting burn to ashes. When their body is gone, the guard will collect their ash and lock them at the bottom of the ground."

"At least they are still getting their torture. That I am very happy about."

"I see that Lan Wangji haven't come back yet."

"Is alright, as long as that old goat doesn't hurt him then he can stay as long as he like."

Cloud Recesse

Lan Wangji who is sitting in his home looking at the dice on the table, 'Wei Ying didn't said how long I can stay here in Cloud Recess.' "I guess I should wait and see then."

He look outside, 'I wonder when will Wei Ying lifted this darkness dome that is surrounding the other sect. I know that this cultivation world have cause Wei Ying to lose the Wen clan. They were his family.' "Wei Ying even take A-Yuan away from here."

"Wangji," Lan Wangji see his brother walking into the room, "Xiong Zhang."

Lan Xichen went to seat down on the other side of his didi, "Wangji, since your still here can you help me and Shifu with training the disciple?"

Lan Xichen too look outside at how dark his clan is, "Since we can't leave to go on a night hunt, it is best to train them as much as we can. I can tell that they are quiet lazy lately."

"Okay"

"Wei gongzi didn't tell you how long you can stay?" Lan Wangji shake his head no. "Then it is your choice?" Lan Wangji nodded his head at his brother question."It look like Wei gongzi let you make your own decision."

"Mn."

Spiritual realm

"What will you do now?" San Lang asked as the two continue to drink down the wine in their cup.

"I will keep this going for another two month then I will release everything around the sect. They deserve my punishment and my revenge. Lan Wangji won't be able to stop me."

"And?" San Lang grinned at his didi, "And what?" Asked Wei Wuxian.

"For heaven sake didi, I am talking about your feeling for Lan Wangji."

"Oh that."

"Yes that."

"I think when all of this have settle down, then I think I will tell him. Right now, I'm worried about Song Lan. If Shishu wake up and see him like this, he will be very sad or more like angry I think."

"Don't worry didi. Your Shishu will wake up in two week. His sight will come back, Song gongzi is a faithful friends. No wonder the two of them are famous among the young cultivators."

"Mn. They have a big dream."

"A big dream? What kind?"

"Their dream is to create a sect that valued common ideals over blood ties. The two of them always go on a night hunt together, just like me and Lan Zhan back then." Many memories of his younger self went on a night hunt with Lan Wangji, this make him smile.

"Said didi."

"Mhm?"

"Why don't we start helping the boys to grow their golden core at a young age? This way their golden core will get stronger by the year."

"That is a good idea. I developed my golden core at an early age, it is stronger then anyone in the Jiang clan."

"Then let's do that." The two glance out into the distance as they watch the town people went on with their daily life.
***************************************************************************
I will start in the next chapter where Zizhen, A-Yuan and Jin Ling is all grown up. Look forward to it okay! See you soon!