013: Coming Back

"For this television special," Colonel walked through the hall with the people from the sewing machine company who came to watch, "We've got this Bindle fella, number one hotshot director. Elvis and Leslie will be humoring him by doing a few of his fresh ideas."

One of the people rushing around with the sweaters stopped in front of Colonel, "Ah, the sweater! To Mr. and Mrs. Presley's dressing room, please."

The person went around them to do as Colonel told him, "We are going to sing three spectacular Christmas songs in that very sweater."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Howe stood on the small stage that Elvis and Leslie would be standing on shortly, "Now, when that sign lights up, what do you do?"

The sign flashed the word 'applause' and the crowd clapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elvis and Leslie walked side by side as they were making their way to the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~

Colonel lead the Singer Sewing Machine people up to the view box, "'Silent is the night' and 'Deck the Halls', and, uh... 'Whose Child Is This?'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think we can do some gospel?" Elvis asked as they planned out the special, standing at the Hollywood sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The two guys with them opened the doors allowing the two Presley's to go before they followed after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, if you two want to find yourselves, first thing you do is go home," Mr. Howe told them.

Binder expanded on this idea more, "Metaphorically, you know. Get back to who you really are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And what is the boy that—" Colonel does a little drumming movement with his hands.

"Oh, 'The Little Drummer Boy'?"

"Yes, 'The Little Drumming Boy'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We get your old band back together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elvis and Leslie were lead past all the ridiculous Christmas sets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But we are going to start with 'Here Comes Santa Claus', isn't that right, Mr.Bindle?" Colonel asked the man as they watched the screens.

"Uh, Christmas specials come later in the show," said man answered without looking at the Colonel. He turned to the person next to him, "Can you bring up two?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leather jackets. Raw, dirty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~