Part one.

Wassup. Nice to know you're reading my story. Pretty cool if you. Like so cool my dude. Please enjoy this or else.

Tweek P.O.V

It was a normal day in hell. Burning in the heat. I decided to seek into heaven just for a few. Nobody wouldn't even notice. So that's what I headed off to do.

I made my way to a secret spot. Where I would get into heaven. Let's be honest I have wings. I couldn't have just flown up to heaven. But nah we doing things the hard way. A few minutes past by. Finally I had made up to heaven.

Heaven was like a candy land or some shit. I continue to look around touching the amazing soft clouds. Until I saw a angel. I panicked and hide with the clouds. Just to remember if you go down to the clouds and you shall fall down to earth. Now you're probably thinking. "Tweek why don't you just fly back up? You have wings." Well I don't know ask the creator who is making this.

Not going to lie but falling part was fun. I kept falling and falling. I sighed and wondered how many minutes have gone by. Until I fell in to the arms of someone.

Craig P.O.V

I was talking on the phone outside of the church. The phone call wasn't really important. I sighed and looked up. To see someone falling from the sky.? So I did what everyone would do. I tried to catch them. Which I successful did. I looked at them. They turned out to a boy with horns a tail and devil wings.? I was shocked.

"Umm hi." He said.

"Are you a furry?" I asked.

"Uh no. What a stupid ass question." He replied back to.

"Are you what I think you are.?" I asked once again.

"Of course. Don't I look like a demon?" He questioned.

"Yeah you do." I answered

I put him down on the ground. I honest thought I was dreaming but I wasn't. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching.

"Is this a sin.?" I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?" He said.

"Nothing. Just follow me."

Tweek P.O.V

He asked me to follow him to his car. In my mind I was trying to figure out what was a car? He offered to open the door for me. I accepted his offer because I didn't know how to. When we had got in we sat in silence for a few.

"What's you name?" I asked

"Craig Tucker." He responded.

"My name is Tweek Tweak." He said.