Other Stories

I just wanted to tell you guys about my other stories. They're all complete except the last one, but I try to update it everyday.

There's A Reason-Remus x OC called a reason, My love- Sirius x OC and another one that's James x OC called Marauders Cheat Sheet.

A Reason-Remus x OC intro:
Alexis Rose was in her fifth year at Hogwarts. She struggled to be happy, How could she be when nobody liked her. She was bullied and abused at home. Just as she's about to give up everything she meets a boy. Remus Lupin decided to get to know her. Maybe he could save her, or maybe she will end everything.

My love-Sirius x OC intro:
Amaya and Sirius had always been close, until they started Hogwarts. They were sorted into separate houses and they sorta developed feelings for each other.

Marauders Cheat sheet intro:
Hi my name is Kate Weasley and I'm hopelessly In love with my best friend and quidditch star James Potter(so is half of Hogwarts judging by the fan girls and how much the guy dates.) The first step would be admitting how I feel, except that I could never tell him because he definitely doesn't Feel the same and the last thing I want is to make things weird between us.
Nothing but good old fashioned friendship between us.
Our friendship is going perfectly until I decide to spill my beans to a reporter after a little too much fire whiskey and now the wizarding work thinks James and I are meant to be together. Oh and did I mention we have to date publicly for two months?
Truth is now my best friend is acting very unbest friend like. Now I just have to fight to keep my feelings at bay until it's all over.
Super easy.