Chapter 5-christmas

"Emily! How are you dear?" Mrs. Potter asked, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm good."

"Are these your friends?"

"Yeah, that's Julian, Nora, and Marisa. Also Regulus was wondering if he could stay with us also. He's just a year below James and I."

"Of course everyone is welcome. Your Sirius' brother right? He's told me so much about you."

"He has?" Regulus was shocked. Why would Sirius talk about him?

"Hey mum!" James ran over and hugged his mum.

"Hey mum!" Sirius hugged her right after. "Reg what are you doing here?"

"I invited him. Hope that's okay." Emily smiled.

"Yeah, that's great." Sirius pulled Regulus into a hug causing Regulus to be even more shocked. "I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to move in with us? I know you already said no but I can't imagine anyone wanting to live there."

"I can't. I'm not as brave as you. I would be bullied at school and I would never be able to escape."

"We'll help you. Please."

"We can try." Everyone celebrated.

As soon as they got to Potter Manor Emily went up to her usual room when she was staying there. Everyone could've had their own room but instead the girls decided to all share. They dragged other beds into the room.

"Come on Reg! We have to make your room yours. If you'll be living here it has to match you." James and Sirius were dragging Regulus down the hall.

"I want to help!" All the girls ran to regulus' room.

"Okay! We need James and Sirius to get anything they can find that would go good for decoration. Julian and I will find bedding to match. Emily, you help Mrs. Potter with dinner and Marisa and Regulus can get the room cleaned up." Nora started bossing everyone around as usual.

"What?! You're kidding! Why can't I help Mrs. Potter?" Marisa complained dreading the thought of being alone with just Regulus.

"It's okay. I can clean alone." Regulus looked sad but smiled at Marisa.

"No! You can't clean alone. I'll help." Marisa began cleaning up.

Everyone went to do their separate jobs. After Mrs. Potter didn't need help anymore she headed up towards Regulus' room to see if they needed help. She heard laughing and paused at the door.

"Hey! You just got dust all over me!" Marisa yelled.

Regulus chuckled. "You're fine." He gasped. "Oh it's on!"

"No!" Emily could hear them running around the room laughing.

"Got you!"

"Regulus! Let's go." Marisa whined.

"You got my glorious hair dirty."

"You sound like Sirius."

"No. Don't compare me to him. I'm way better looking than him."

"Yeah, you are." Marisa mumbled. She must have been standing close to the door because Emily heard her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Fine, since you won't tell me you can have more dust."

"Nooooo."

"Hey, why are we standing outside the room?" Someone whispered in Emily's ear causing her to jump.

"James! You scared me. Where's Sirius?"