Chapter 8-confessions

"Emily! Emily!" Nora came running outside screaming her name.

"What?"

"He likes me! He said he likes me!"

"Julian?"

"Yes!"

"You told him you like him too right?"

"I didn't know what to do so I just said to wait and ran to find you. You have to tell me what to say."

"You left him all alone!? After he confessed. Go tell him you like him right now!"

"I don't know how!"

"Come on!" Emily dragged Nora back inside. "Where is he?"

"We were just outside the kitchens he told me as we were going to get food."

"If he's not still waiting I will kill you." They got to the kitchens to see Julian pacing back and forth.

"Emily!" Thank goodness you're here. I confessed to Nora and she ran away but said to wait here. You're the best at the forgetting spell. Please make us both forget."

"Julian, relax. Nora come out." Nora stepped around the corner and stared at the ground.

"Nora, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sprung it on you like that. I completely understand that you don't feel the same as me."

"What makes you think I don't feel the same?"

"Do you?"

"Yes. I like you too. I just ran off because I-" Nora was cut off by Julian's lips on hers. Emily walked away not wanting to watch that.

The two later came into the great hall holding hands and smiling like idiots.

"Look." Emily elbowed Marisa and pointed at them.

"Yay! Finally."

"Now you and Reg need to just get together."

"That's not going to happen. We're just friends."

"Nooo. You guys belong together."

"You have to confess to James."

"No. Not until the very last day of school. If he's not dating Lily. And you have to confess to reg that day too."

"I forgot about that."

"What are we talking about?" Nora asked as her and Julian sat across from the two.

"The deal we made at the beginning of this year."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that."

~time skip~

"I really need your help." Regulus said to Emily looking desperate.

"With what?"

"That." He pointed somewhere and she let her eyes follow his finger. She could see Marisa laughing with a Ravenclaw.

"Marisa?"

"Yes, she's been stuck in my mind since Christmas. I can't get the memory of holding her hand out or the way she smiles and laughs. I think I love her."

"Wow, you might be the least blind boy that I know. When are you going to ask her out?"

"I want to before the year is over, but I want to make it special. Can you help me plan something big?"

"Yeah alright. We'll get you two together."

The two of them walked into the great hall together earning some weird looks from everyone else.