New Book-Regulus x Marisa

I have written another book. It mainly focuses on Regulus and Marisa. 

The prologue

Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted me to be. Pureblood, Slytherin, and the opposite of my brother.

My brother was Sirius Black, known as the heart throb of Hogwarts. My parents hated him. He had been sorted into Gryffindor. He had been set free. I have always been jealous of him, he isn't stuck being controlled. He has forgotten about me, moved on completely. He once promised me that we would both escape together, but he broke it. How could I forgive him for that? He ran away over the summer and left me there.

"Sorry." I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard that oh so beautiful voice.

"Sorry Marisa, I didn't mean to bump into you!" Some random kid who I didn't know exclaimed.

"It was my fault, I should have been more careful." Marisa smiled. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of it.

Marisa was a Hufflepuff, and she was one of the most popular girls in the school. She was in the year just above me. She was another one of Sirius' friends. She is also the girl I've had a crush on since third year, but I've never even spoken to her.

"Hey Marisa!"

"Hey Em!" Marisa hugged her friend and the two walked towards the great hall together.

Emily Rivers was Marisa's best friend. Her other two main friends were Julian Brooks and Nora Malfoy. Nora was pureblood and Lucius Malfoy's sister, Julian was muggleborn, Emily was pureblood, and Marisa is halfblood. See she's already out of reach. My parents wouldn't allow anyone but a pureblood.

"Reg come on!" I glanced up to see Barty, Evan, and Pandora all waving me over.

I walked over to them and they pointed into the great hall.

"What?"

"Look." Evan said.

Following where their fingers pointed I spotted my brother.

"What about him?"

"Not him, her." Barty turned my head so I was looking at Bellatrix, my cousin.

She was walking over towards the Gryffindor table where all of Marisa's friends were sitting.

"Oh boy." I walked over to them and got there just after Bella.

"Nora Malfoy." Bella sneered. "You're a disgrace to Slytherin. You don't deserve to be called pureblood you blood traitor."

"Alright, Bella. I think you've said enough." I stepped in and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't tell me you're siding with them now Regulus. Are you gonna be like your dear brother." Bella glared at Sirius.

"Of course not. I just don't think you should be talking to them. You know what it will do to our name." I hated acting like I actually cared about that kind of stuff, but I'm not brave like my brother.

"You're right. Sirius has done far enough." Bella walked away and I rolled my eyes.

Turning back towards the group I smiled. "Sorry about my cousin, she doesn't know what she's talking about."

"Just a second ago you seemed to agree with her." My smile dropped as he spoke.

"You don't get to speak to me. You lost that right when you lied to me." I glared at Sirius and then walked away.

As we sat at lunch I ate in silence. Mail came and everyone was excitedly opening their letters. I glanced up to see our family owl drop a letter in front of Sirius.

"Black's got a howler!" Most eyes turned to the Slytherin table trying to figure out which one got it, but we all focused on Sirius.

"Sirius, I have officially disowned you. You have been blasted off of the family tree and are no longer allowed into my house. You are a disgrace and a disappointment." The great hall went silent. Everyone was waiting to see what his reaction would be.

I stared at my brother hoping he would show some sort of sadness. I don't want to lose him.

"Hahahahaha Sirius got disowned!" Bella laughed.

"Quiet Bella!" Narcissa scolded.

"Oh hush cissy." Bella replied.

"About time! I wondered how long it would take them to crack." Sirius laughed and leaned back in his chair.

I frowned and disappointment filled my heart. Maybe he really didn't care about any of us.

"Who cares honestly! You have a better family with us anyways." James patted his back as all of the Marauders began laughing.

"Yeah, who needs them?" Sirius started eating again, not giving it a second thought.

That's it then. He doesn't actually care. 

Just a little sneak peek ;)