Chapter 2

Dorms and first day

Dorms and first day

"And this is your guys' dorm" I told Mal and Evie after showing the boys theirs. They both looked at it in shock but for two completely different reasons. "I know it's a little... harsh on the eyes but uh you get used it. Possibly. I know I haven't."

"Wow. This place is so amaz..." Evie started before getting interrupted by Mal.

"Gross."

"I know right! Amazingly gross." Evie said to please Mal before making and omg face.

"Well I'll leave you guys. My dorm is just down the hall if you need anything." I tell them before shutting the door and heading to the courtyard to meet my friends Lydia(daughter of Ariel and Eric), Allison (daughter of Snow White and David), Isaac(son of huntsman), Scott(son of Jasmine and Aladdin) and Stiles(son of Eugene and Rapunzel). When I got there I saw them at a table. When I got there I saw Scott with his head in his arms.

"What's wrong with him now?" I asked pointing at him.

"My dad still isn't accepting him." Allison told me as I sat next to Stiles and opposite Lydia.

"Aw don't worry Scotty I'm sure he will soon I say reaching across the table patting his arm. "Anyway Isaac do you hav..."

"I'm gonna cut to the chase are the new VK's hot?" Lydia interrupts what I was saying.

"Well they all seem interesting and there's one who may have caught my attention." I tell them leaving them in suspense purposely.

"WHO?" Isaac all but shouts.

"Jafar's son, Jay." I answer giving him a weird look.

"Pay up." Stiles and Scott shout at the other giving me a fright and making the other three groan and slam money down onto the table.

"Jesus any louder you're gonna burst my eardrum guys. Also did you guys bet on who would catch my attention?" I question rubbing my ear.

"Obviously I mean you're the odd one out here. I'm with Stiles, Allison is with Scott and Isaac is with Lonnie. Then there's just you single and lonely." Lydia says jokingly but I just roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah. Well I gotta go Ben needs my help with something. So bye guys." I tell them getting up and waving at them.

"Bye Alexis." They all shout.

Later after helping Ben

I walk into my dorm room to see Allison sat at her Vanity attempting to put her hair into a braid but failing miserably.

"Hey Ally." I tell her walking over to change into my PJ's.(Picture above)

"Hey once your done can you put my hair into a braid because I just can't?" She asked me after pulling her hair out.