Chapter 6

Wicked, Picnics and Spells

3rd P.O.V

Mal, Carlos, Jay and Evie were found stood around a cauldron mixing when Mal spoke.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil. Wicked ways beneath the skin... let all who taste it now join in." She said before laughing as the others joined in.

The boys began pouring apples into the cauldron, while Evie mixed.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

Come on!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey,  hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey" They all sang as we see Carlos slide a bucket down the hallway filled with apples, as they ate them Mal walked behind them closing the locker doors revealing the words 'LONG LIVE EVIL' in green and purple before she leaned against a locker.

"Crashing the party 

Guess they lost my invitation

Friendly reminder

Got my own kind of persuasion." Mal sang as she gave Jane an apple and Jane continued to bite into it and take the spray paint from her banging it against the locker beside her.

"Looks like this place could use 

A bit of misbehaviour

Happily ever after

With a little flavour" Carlos sang walking to Mal putting his arm around her  as they walked off smirking.

"We're bad to the bone

with even worse intentions

We're gonna steal the show  

And leave 'em all defenseless" Jay sang kicking apples at the marching band and one landing in Doug's trumpet.

"A fairy tale can be

Oh-so overrated

So raise your voices and 

Let's get it  activated" Evie sang putting an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk as she ate it when Evie walked away.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong