Chapter 7

Gone and the Isle

Gone and the Isle

Alexis POV

I was sat with Ben in his office helping him arrange things for Cotillion. Well, actually he's helping me I'm doing most of the work needed.

"Deborah?" I said into Ben's intercom.

"Yes, Your Majesty?" She replies.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" I asked her as I signed something on my ipad.

"Yes, ma'am." She said.

"Thank you." I said to her I continued to type something as the door opened and I looked up to see Evie and... oh wonderful. Jay.

"Ben? Alexis?" Evie asked us as I got back to planning.

"Evie! Jay! Come on in." Ben said making me look up and glare at him to which he just shrugs.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle. Ben..." Evie told us sighing.

"This is my fault. This is my fault. I- I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and-- and beg her to come back." Ben said standing up slamming his hand on the desk.

"Ben, you'll never find her." Jay and I say at the same time making me suck in a breath of air.

"-I--" Ben began to say.

"You need to know how the Isle and how it works and... you have to take me with you." Evie told him.

"Yes! Uh are you sure?" Ben asked her.

"Yeah. She is my best friend and we'll bring Alexis, Jay and Carlos too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now." Evie told him making me look over at Jay to see him already looking at me, we then both looked away quickly.

"Thank you!" Ben said to her.

"But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again." Evie said.

"I promise." He promised her.

"And there's no way you two are going looking like that." She said pointing at what we were wearing making me look down at my clothes.

I then went with Evie as Ben went with Jay to change clothes. However, on the way we accidentally bumped into Scott and Stiles.