Chapter 14

VK's, Queen of Mean, Crowns and Sceptres

Alexis POV

Once we arrived on the Isle we met up with Celia, Dizzy, Squeaky, Squirmy, Eli and their parents. As we stood and watched them throw their bags in the car Hans walked over to me.

"I see your the Queen now, Alexis

"I see your the Queen now, Alexis." He said to me as I just watched as the others said goodbye to their parents.

"And I see you're still sour from when Elsa and Anna stopped you from taking control of Arendelle." I commented as he raised his eyebrows at me making me flash my eyes at him in return.

"You should say goodbye to your son." I told him after being nudged by Jay who was stood next to me.

"I'll do what I want." He told me before walking off when Eli came over.

"He doesn't care does he?" He asked as I looked over at him before shaking my head.

"I'm sorry." I told him wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"It's fine. I'm used to it." He told me as I gave him a sad smile.

"Alright, boys. Let's hit the road." Jay then said as I lead Eli to the front of the Limo.

"We're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on." Carlos then told the boys as they said goodbye to Smee.

After we got in Jay started the car when Squirmy quickly grabbed the wheel after I offered Eli an Oreo.

"What's this?" He asked me as he held it in his palm as I gave one to Jay who happily accepted it.

"Oreo. It's chocolate cookies with cream in the middle." I told him smiling before eating one.

He then took a bite and his face immediately lit up as I gave him the packet and he dug in.

"It's Hades! Stop the car, he's trying to escape!" I heard Evie shout as I looked back to see him with his arm and head outside the barrier making me get out of the front followed by the guys, Mal and Evie.