Chapter 1

The arrival of the VK's

Alexis's POV

As we stood outside Auradon Prep my brother's girlfriend, Audrey, spoke up.

"Benny Boo I love your ideas, but did you really think bringing over four VK's is the best idea. I mean who knows what could happen." Audrey complained, as she usually does.

"Lighten up Audrey. I personally think it's an amazing idea Ben. You're giving them a chance to know more than just the Isle." I told Ben, which made Audrey look at me with a glare.

"Thanks sis, I think so too." He told me, not noticing Audrey's glare. But it stopped as my Godmother, Fairy Godmother, approached us.

"Good morning children how are you all feeling?" She asked us with a big grin on her face.

"Good morning, Fairy Godmother we're all fine just waiting on the VK's arriving. By the way that is a gorgeous dress." Audrey told FG obviously trying to suck up to her.

"Aww well thank you Audrey." Fairy Godmother replied.

Audrey was about to say something when the trumpets began to blare and a limo began to roll up. As the limo came to a halt I took a deep breath and two boys fighting fell out the door as the driver opened it.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" The boy in black and white, who I am assuming is Carlos, said.

"'Cause you want it!" The boy in red, who I am also assuming is Jay said, while two girls in purple and blue stepped out. The one in purple obviously being Mal and the one in blue obviously being Evie.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Carlos shouted at Jay again.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." Mal told them interrupting their argument.

"Just cleaning up. Get up." Jay told us while getting up himself.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother told them both before they threw the stuff in their arms back into the limo. Jay then caught sight of me stood beside Audrey.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." He said walking across to me before taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." She said pointing to herself.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal asked curiously.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." FG replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal spoke making hand gestures.

"Oh." FG said with hands on her chest in thanks.

"And that sparkling wand." Mal continued.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."" FG told her with Jazz hands.