Chapter 11

Dragons, Beasts and Queens

As Uma jumped off the side of the boat we all rushed to the side as we saw her turn into a giant octopus, exactly like her mother once did, laughing as everyone on the boat screamed in fear.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name! Aaah!" Uma shouted aiming to hit everyone on the boat with her tentacle, making us all crouch down to avoid getting hit but getting soaked in the process.

I then looked over at Mal to see her pacing with green eyes.

"Mal?" Ben then asked as she was surrounded by purple smoke and when she emerged she was a purple dragon. She then roared making Uma laugh at her. Mal then shot some fire at Uma and she tried splashing her in return.

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma shouted again rocking the boat with everyone in it making them scream again. Uma then managed to get a hit at Mal making me mad. I then felt my eyes turn blue and my face transform.

I then roar loudly and without thinking throw a blue fireball at Uma, which hits her

I then roar loudly and without thinking throw a blue fireball at Uma, which hits her. As I'm about to throw another I notice Ben jump into the water.

"Wait, Ben! No!" I growl out at him.

"Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down!" He shouted at them as I got stopped by Jay from jumping in after him.

"What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma laughed at him making me growl at her more.

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben asked her raising his hand to her making me and Mal both growl as she lowered her tentacle to him. She then placed something back in his hand before swimming away making Ben swim to the ladder to climb back up. As I helped him I felt my face and eyes go back to normal.

"There you go." Dad said handing him his crown back as he was back on the boat.

"Good job, man." Jay said patting him on the shoulder as the crowd cheered and applauded as Mal cam back towards the boat transforming back into her normal self. However, now she was wearing the gorgeous dress from the window and her hair was now down in dry curls. Evie then walked up to her as she was putting out the small flames that were on her dress.