Chapter 15

Audrey, The Ember and The Isle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Audrey, The Ember and The Isle

Alexis' POV

"Who else knows about the crown and the scepter?" Evie asked as herself, Mal and I were sat in the studio of her little starter castle.

"No one. I mean, think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures." I told her taking a bite of the donut she had given me, which was a delicious jam filled, oreo donut.

"Will this delay our bringing over more VKs?" Evie asked me making me ense up at the thought of that conversation when Mal decided to answer.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good." Mal told her making me swing my hhead up and oer to her as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But you guys said no, right?" She then asked as I just stared at Mal waiting for her to answer.

"I mean, the four of us are living the dream here, and we finally get to share that. I mean what could be more important than that?" She asked again as I felt the tears build up in my eyes thinking about it.

"Yeah. I know. - I mean, maybe security. Or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon." Mal told her as I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip of it.

"Is that what they're thinking? M, were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in and out of the Isle ever again? What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And what about these kids? We promised them that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted." Evie spoke as I just nodded along to what she was saying.

"Yeah." I commented looking down at the floor playing with the ring on my finger.

"Alexis, I'm so glad that Jay is going to be King and that he and Mal will be a part of these conversations. They can stand up for the VKs. Thank god." She said getting up and coming over to hug me.

"Yeah. Thank god." I replied back staring at Mal, while rubbing Evie's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.