Chapter XVIII - The mutual worship.

Sasuke couldn't believe his own ears. It was too good to be real, right? But, no matter how many times he blinked, the view didn't change. Hinata was still befote him, her eyes... So many emotions hid in them, yet not shame or embarrassment. Woman's cheeks were burning red, but... She was smiling.

He didn't know when he shared this smile. His whole body felt blissfully light, Uchiha wished to take her in arms and spin around. It felt as if all the bad had disappeared in the world, leaving only the pure happiness.

For some, unknown reason to him Uchiha had tears in eyes. But it was different than any cry he had in past. Hinata also cried, in his strong embrace. He didn't even need to answer, as she knew.

They kissed and more time passed, more they were falling into it. She loved him, she wanted to be with him - nothing else mattered in Sasuke's world.

None of them could recall the moment, when Sasuke took her sweet weight in arms, stormed to his old room and laid her on the mattress.

The lust flooded them both in no time, Uchiha carefully leaned over her and kissed each corner of Hinata's face, then moved to neck. He closed his eyelids dreamly, devoted into each touch. Her hair and skin smelled like a flowery garden. Woman's lips left sighs and soft moans, the world seemed to spin before her eyes.

Then, she saw his face. His unbelievably, unholy handsome features. Hinata looked at him intensively, as if it was the first time she saw Sasuke in her life. Then, he whispered:

— I love you too, Hinata.

She could feel herself burn and melt inside. It was so bizzare to her, no one had ever made her feel that way. Hinata pulled him again to the kiss that could not compare to any they had shared. Then, they slowed down.

Sasuke's eyes didn't leave hers, asking for permission as his lips touched her cleavage lower and lower. Hinata shivered under each touch, as if there were a light pinches of electricity. She lightly nodded as Sasuke started lifting the bottom of her dress.

/ ADULT CONTENT WARNING /

Sasuke kissed and leaved hickeys on her slowly revealing skin, no inch were left unmarked. Soon, Hinata's top stopped being the barrier and he felt himself blush. With eyes filled with devotion touched one of them tenderly, using only the fingertips. Then, his gaze came back to her pearly irises.

— Now I understand why they were so amazed of these. — He smirked and Hinata turned even redder.

She had no chance to tell him back, as Sasuke's hands landed on her and lips left wet traces on bare skin. He couldn't get enough of its softness and warmth. Hinata whimpered in pleasure, tried to resist from moaning as his tongue teased her without mercy. Then, he leaned to her ear and whispered.

— Let me hear you, hime.

Sasuke lightly bit her earlobe and squeezed a perky nipple, making Hinata moan louder. As he started teasing the pink, sensitive buds, more noises left her lips. Sasuke couldn't ask for more. Woman's fingers got tangled in dark hair, wishing to have her beloved as close it was possible. When Uchiha rose his gaze, she noticed that both of his kekkai genkai were activated.

Soon, Hinata got in charge and released him from the burden of his clothes. Sasuke's body was lean, but muscularted and strong, the skin was tainted by white, healed scars, some only noticeable under the touch. Oh, she didn't stop herself from touching him, the chest, arms, back, spreading kisses and love bites through every inch in her reach. Each of his gasp and moan was turning the young woman even more.